A brilliant idea from UKIP

Home Forum Chat Forum A brilliant idea from UKIP

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • A brilliant idea from UKIP
  • Premier Icon footflaps
    Subscriber

They do seem to attract more than their fair share of mentally challenged supporters….

Boba Fatt

What an absolute nugget

ElShalimo

demz well clevvoh

Premier Icon tomhoward
    Subscriber

In fairness (I know) she’s ex ukip, and the death penalty was for ‘terrorist crimes’ not specifically being suicide bombers.

She’s still nuts, just they’ve really gone to town on her

Murray

It worked for Oliver Cromwell. After being dug up and executed he never did anything wrong again.

keithr

the death penalty was for ‘terrorist crimes’

True – but death clearly isn’t a deterrent to people prepared to be martyred for their cause, so – to be kind – she hasn’t really thought this through has she?

It really is hard to avoid the thought that the further Right you go, the more stupid you get – there’s never any let-up, is there?

Premier Icon sirromj
    Subscriber

Think of it as a controlled explosion.

CountZero

True – but death clearly isn’t a deterrent to people prepared to be martyred for their cause, so – to be kind – she hasn’t really thought this through has she?

But do they still get the 72 virgins as a default?
    If not, it might be a deterrent.

Fantastic idea and I can’t see one single flaw with it.
    Well, maybe just the one

keithr

It only matters that they believe it, and no doubt the ones that radicalise the terrorists will assure them that any death for The Cause is martyrdom.

As an aside – if the “virgin” aspect of that deal is the important bit, the appeal of Eternity In Paradise is going to fade a bit from the morning of day 73…

😉

Premier Icon GrahamS
    Subscriber

she hasn’t really thought this through has she?

She literally says in the article that there are many reasons not to have a death penalty but it’s not her job to think things through.

😆

jimster01

It’s the old Irish kamikaze pilot reunion party jokes ain’t it….

PJM1974

Ah, this individual campaigned for UKIP in a nearby constituency a while back. She grossly insulted a local resident’s wife who is of far eastern ancestry.

You may google her voting record and draw your own conclusions.

I think they have to go out in a blaze of glory to get the virgins. So like, if they were just sentenced to death & be incapable of taking any innocent children/souls with them, they wouldn’t get any decent sex in ‘paradise’.

An Asian prison officer I worked with once said, ‘those jihadist are effing deluded, virgins my arse’

Also, say if they get shot by a female firing squad….no virgins either. Not even paradise without the virgins!

bloodynora

Simples…. just ban being a muzlimz person…. it will be a pain for a few yrs but the benefits for the long term peace of GB make it worthwhile

But do they still get the 72 virgins as a default?

does it count if they go to jail and get to BE one the 72 virgins?

Premier Icon jambalaya
    Subscriber

@keither – no by some miracle they wake up as virgins afresh every day

Catchy metro headline but as pointed out above its the death penalty for terrorist crimes in general

Premier Icon Onzadog
    Subscriber

Why are virgins so highly prized? Is it so they’ll not be aware that they’re under equipped and lacking in skill?

Premier Icon mikewsmith
    Subscriber

Catchy metro headline but as pointed out above its the death penalty for terrorist crimes in general

Yep but as also pointed out the death penalty for people who are willing to die for a cause is a bit daft to say the least. The chance is at least that UKIP will take the looney vote from the tories, I’m sure a few on here would be volunteering to go kill a few foreigners if they could get out from behind the keyboard.

keithr

Yep but as also pointed out the death penalty for people who are willing to die for a cause is a bit daft to say the least.

Yeah, it’s a bit like those movie scenes when a character puts a gun to his own head – and a cop pulls out his gun to stop the other guy him from offing himself with the threat of being shot…

ulysse

Why would you want Virgins?
    Give me the sloppy slutz every time

keithr

I’ve always assumed that a predilection for virgins indicated severe anxiety about sexual performance.

Hear that, jihadists? You’re just telling us you have a tiny sausage, and are crap in the sack!

😈

ulysse

I’m a jihadist? 😯

keithr

That’s what she said!

Or something…

chip

An idea by independent?

keithr

Technically – but it’s much more fun to rip the p1ss out of UKIP..!

chip

Yes but rip the piss out of them for something they have actually done rather than making it up.

#fake news

keithr

Would you agree that the idea is typically UKIP at its heart? That it has the spirit of UKIP about it?

Then it has been reported fairly enough – she might be independent by name, but she’s still UKIP by nature. She might have said it, but still reeks of coming from a UKIP place.

And = as we’ve pointed out several times – it’s brainless anyway: the death penalty will be little deterrence to people prepared to die for their beliefs.

rip the piss out of them for something they have actually done rather than making it up

What was made up? The headline is taking some liberties with the actual idea, but it makes a point.

chip

“The spirit of ukip”. Farages yacht.

PJM1974

The “Spirit of UKIP” is that pissy smell you encounter in multistorey carparks.

keithr

I did think about “the stench of UKIP”, but I’ve noticed that Kippers can be surprisingly sensitive to lampoon..!

Premier Icon edhornby
    Subscriber

The Spirit of UKIP sounds like a small metal cocknballs stuck on the bonnet of a Rover 75

Or possibly a really cheap nasty ‘london’ gin that’s actually made in Germany* when you check the label

*Just like Garage’s wife #satire

Up there with fining homeless people.

Still we all know they are shit for brains arse clowns who appeal to the like minded. Unfortunately kipper **** bags are not the only villains in the pathetic pantomime.

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.