A Bit of a Clearout. Time, XTR, Hope , Ti

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale A Bit of a Clearout. Time, XTR, Hope , Ti

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • A Bit of a Clearout. Time, XTR, Hope , Ti
  • Photos available if required
    2 pairs of Time Atac XS Carbon bodied pedals. Both of similar condition. Have good cleats too.Has adjustable cleat tension on them. Slight wear on the bar to pivot, but thats me being genuine and honest and doesnt affect the operation one slight bit.Bearings are smooth as new and are in very clean condition.
    £40 a pair including post.
    1 Pair of Time Atac XS resin bodied pedals. A lot newer than the ones above and hardly used. Comes with used cleats ( probably 50% left of use) and new cleat bolts.
    £30 including post
    XTR front mech M960. Fitted to a bike and then taken off. As new condition. No real marks or scratches. This is the lower profile mech and is top and bottom pull.
    £30 Including post
    Mazocchi bomber slider bearings, new old stock. Bought for my old superfly forks. May well fit later forks. 850693 is the part number on the packet. Unopened as new.
    £20 posted
    Hope M4 discs 183mm and 163mm Both with no real wear on them. Nice and straight. Sold the brakes a while ago so now not needed.
    £12 each posted or £20 a pair posted.
    Answer Palisade Trail shoes. Size 44. Worn a couple of times, but a small 44 and bought some 45’s. These are summer shoes. Very well ventilated and very comfy.Very good nick.
    £13 posted.
    Shimano 600 Road mech RD6400. Quite retro. Been in the loft for ten years !! Nice and clean, no wear to the jockeys or pivots. Hardly used. Slight mark on the pivot frame bolt. Could do for a hack bike or retro build.
    £15 posted
    Campag road cassette. New, still bagged 13 to 26. Thinking it was Athena when I got it. Doesnt come with a lockring? But found a new looking one. Unused.
    £15 posted
    XTR V brakes. Just taken off a bike I ‘found’ in the loft. All there and working. Replacement rubber boots all fine and noodles. Replaced the frame bolts with domed stainless socket cap bolts as the originals were a bit iffy. Quick brush off and fit on a retro build. Good pads and ready to be used.
    £30 delivered.
    Pair of Ti straight handlebars. A bit retro. Length is 558 mm wide. Have a slight kink back for comfort. With shims to fit 25.4 mm stem. Nice and comfortable.
    £15 posted.

All items have photos. Please ask at thrustyjust(at)hotmaildotcom.
    Paypal gift is good or normal paypal if you want to pay the extra. All items are priced for what I would like. Combining more than one item lowers postage a bit. Collection always welcome , near Newbury, Berkshire. Will be listed on fleabay on Thursday if no one wants anything. Cheers

Ill take the Shimano XTR V Brakes buddy, if they’re a Pair (front & rear)?

Drop me a mail please

smithy7886 at yahoo dot com

Many thanks 🙂

Could I see a photo of the Hope 165 & 185 rotors please?

[edit] skimmed and didn’t see your email there at the bottom. email sent.

Email sent

I’ll take the Hope Rotors mate – Email on my page 😉

Pics of all the times please to e-mail in profile

Getting through the emails, hang on everyone LOL

Dylan, yes a pair mate front and back

v brakes sold.

Discs back up again 😉

Premier Icon ssboggy

Pics of the carbon Times please. Email sent

Sold, one set of carbon times and the resins. Cheers Chris 🙂

pics of the carbon times please to jonathantraverse@hotmail.co.uk

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘A Bit of a Clearout. Time, XTR, Hope , Ti’ is closed to new replies.