Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • A big thank you to Nirvana cycles
  • peteandsoo
    Free Member

went in today as I needed a tool to rectify a repair I had made( ( sheer knobbery on my part). The chap in the shop ( the owner I think), rather than sell me the tool offered to remove the part for me – no charge. Saved my day and a good few quid. Thats a service I will remember! Just proves how valuable bike shops are.

Once again thank you Nirvana!

ps he also had some Evil bikes for sale at a fantastic price, if I only had the money….

mandog

Heard they are selling Focus also now which seem pretty good value.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Smells like team spirit.

danbo
    Free Member

Great little shop

They do do Focus bikes now. Just bought a Jam Evo from them and it’s great!

slimjim78
    Free Member

I used to live next door, got on really well with the owner (Simon) – who is also a hi-fi nut.

Good range of stock, and often lends tools/advice to those in need. Long may indy shops like this exist.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Great shop, owners (husband and wife) and rides. Sadly it’s not my local shop any more but I’ll still take my bikes there when they need work. Bought my Giant (way back in 2006) and Transition from them and they built that my Cotic.

nickfrog
    Free Member

I met those guys back in 1998 shortly after the shop opened – what a passionate bunch. They already had go pro style videos of their organised local rides at the time, including Prodigy music…
    Will try and pop in when I am next in Peaslake…almost 20 years later…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘A big thank you to Nirvana cycles’ is closed to new replies.