• This topic has 24 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by irc.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • A bad idea in all the history of bad ideas.
  • trailofdestruction
    Free Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37196629

Dropped a phone down the long drops at Glastonbury once. No way was I going after it.

Feel a bit queasy now.

martinhutch

Mr Berntsen Larsen sustained injuries to his upper arms and said he believed he had been bitten several times.

😯

Beyond grim.

bearnecessities

Was it a samsdung?

twicewithchips
    Free Member

<spoilers>

He was not successful in retrieving the phone.

</soilers>

Northwind

It’s Poo Girl all over again

PMK2060

He must have watched Trainspotting :D. The worst toilet in Norway.

trailofdestruction
    Free Member

Oh yeah, and this bit

There were animals down there too.

reminded me of this

*shudder*

avdave2

Yesterday after a bit of reading about Operation Chariot, the commando raid on St Nazaire I was drawn towards Project Chariot*, from the sublime to to the ridiculous. I thought that maybe it was possibly the worst idea of all time but only a day has passed and a Norwegian man has managed to make me doubt it.

*Project Chariot was a plan to create a huge artificial harbour in Alaska using the quite brilliant idea of setting off a load of nuclear bombs. It ran into the small hitch however of there being absolutely no requirement whatsoever for a harbour in that location. In 1962 it was decided that the plan would be “held in abeyance” However it has never been formally cancelled.

zippykona

When I was in Darwin a German backpacker threw her shoe at a crocodile to scare it off.
    After it had buggered off she went in the water to get her shoe back. She died.

jon1973
    Free Member

She died.

Poor sole

bearnecessities

“Crocodile Shoes, Crocodile Shoes”

dirtyrider
    Free Member
    molgrips
    Free Member

Cwmcarn portapotty; lycra bib shorts; car keys in jersey back pocket…. Guess how that ended up?

avdave2

Guess how that ended up

As far as the elbow?

GrahamS

“I hate confined spaces” says man that climbed into a toilet.

WTAF!?

molgrips
    Free Member

It was my only key for that car too.

avdave2

It was my only key for that car too.

I’d sort of taken that for granted 🙂

verses

Bloody remakes…

Cato Berntsen Larsen climbed feet-first into the public facility

Stevet1
    Free Member

Not for a gazillion pounds. He was lucky it wasn’t fuller and he didn’t drown in sh1t.

growinglad
    Free Member

My rather nice polarized lens sunnies recently went down the business end of a Turkish toilet (the squatty type) whilst assisting one of my boys to take a dump….They have stayed there and I don’t doubt increased the value of these particular public conveniences.

Stevet1
    Free Member

Also –

To make matters worse, Mr Berntsen Larsen quickly threw up after entering the tank

mulling it over I don’t see how throwing up made it worse, pretty sure I’d rather stand in my own vom than someone else’s sh1t and p1ss.

CountZero

He was not successful in retrieving the phone.

No shit, Sherlock!

gauss1777
    Free Member

I wouldn’t do that for someone else’s phone!

kcr
    Free Member

Given he was Norwegian, you would think he might have watched “Headhunters”:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbZqsgkapmQ[/video]

I rescued a trainer from the bottom of a pit latrine in Kenya with a long piece of bamboo. I was very lucky it landed sole down on top of a fairly solid mound, so a quick wipe on the grass and we were good to go!

irc

When I was in Darwin a German backpacker threw her shoe at a crocodile to scare it off.
    After it had buggered off she went in the water to get her shoe back. She died.

Darwin award?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘A bad idea in all the history of bad ideas.’ is closed to new replies.