Viewing 40 posts - 521 through 560 (of 1,366 total)
  • A 2015/16 Football Thread
  • teamhurtmore
    Free Member

C’mon foxes I don’t watch that much footie so pls make it worth it today

Klunk
    Free Member

come on you blues stick it to the “dr whites”

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Great finish

So the lady seemingly attached to JV in the box doorway – his fiancée or not?

jambalaya
    Free Member

Leicester. Going better for round ball than oval

Klunk
    Free Member

Vardy not being missed so far

binners

2 great finishes!

jambalaya
    Free Member

40% posession and up 2-0

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

3:0

Goals not possession win matches – someone should tell Wenger. Much better to watch too…

Well done Leicester!!

JV still seen next to the same lady. Hope it’s Ms Nicholson not someone else 😉

Klunk
    Free Member

impressive stuff from the foxes today

Junkyard
    Free Member

Indeed
    Its in the bag now and they are champions in waiting.

MoreCashThanDash

Let’s hope Spurs slip up tomorrow. Just dreading the Leicester fairytale unravelling, however unlikely it now seems. The team, and Ranieri deserve nothing else.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I need to prepare a nice sauce to have with my words when I eat them.

I was wrong on two counts. I said they wouldn’t win it. And in the highly unlikely event that they don’t then my other pronouncement that it wouldn’t be won by someone who hasn’t won it (EPL) before would also have been wrong.

Nice work from Leicester and Spurs. Both have contributed to a fantastic season. I think Spurs have been the more entertaining but all that matters is the points total.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Just dreading the Leicester fairytale unravelling, however unlikely it now seems. The team, and Ranieri deserve nothing else.

Exactly.

allthepies
    Free Member

Hats off to Leicester, looks like they’ll do it now.

Their last game is against Chelsea who are probably already in holiday mode already.

Plus http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36123820

Klunk
    Free Member

Tottenham have to go to Chelsea too even in the middle of their Jose slump they still managed a draw at shite hawk lane and they haven’t won at the bridge since before Italia ’90

mikey3
    Free Member

Swansea fan here,disappointed to lose 4-0,we had enough of the ball but did nothing with it and Leicester handled us easily and took their chances when they came,but after being knocked out of the F.A. cup to oxford and losing 4-2 at home to sunderland at home next match I,m just happy we will be in the premier league next season.Fair play to Leicester.

jambalaya
    Free Member

If Spurs don’t win on Monday, Leicetser could wrap up the title with an away win at United, what a story that would be 🙂
    Then United to lose to Palace in the FA Cup and we have a fairytale season

Spurs won’t win all their games and neither will Leicester, so the foxes have done enough now imho

mikewsmith
    Free Member

You trust arsenal to do one thing…. Exactly why they are not in it.
    Go on Leicester, deserved and rightfully on top of the table. Got that feeling that down the other end Bernitez was 3 games too late to save the day especially if arsenal can’t beat Norwich next week. I’m guessing we will have pardew for England if they win the cup and sign off on the Jose man u era/error

scandal42
    Free Member

😮
    Another one chalked off. Saw Rascal in the pub before the game, sorry mate 😀

Don’t know how we’ll cope without Vardy

rascal
    Free Member

Matt Scandal – I predicted a 1-3 defeat – I didn’t expect us to roll over like a bunch of gutless pussies like we did though – pathetic. Your boys were good. Great noise but those clappers they fans use is cheating surely? 😉 Luckily beer and a curry helped to temporarily erase the memory of the game itself. Should be interesting to see how tonight’s game goes!

Rockape63
    Free Member

Cmon you Baggies! 1-1

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Wohooooo!

jambalaya
    Free Member

When I said Spurs wouldn’t win all their games I was counting West Brom at home as a win 😐

Ro5ey
    Free Member

One whole week

At least l had a whole week of thinking Spurs could win the league.

Poor misguided fool.

It’s may have been brief but it was beautiful.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Arise Sir Anthony Richard ‘Tony’ Pulis

Klunk
    Free Member

naughty naughty
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPE1J2Ix4lw[/video]

jambalaya
    Free Member

@Klunk thats a disgrace Spurs need to hire Vinny Jones and learn to do that properly

@Ro5ey I have to say you seemed a bit carried away 😉

Come on Leicester win the League away at Man U 8)

scandal42
    Free Member

She’s warming her vocal chords

martinhutch

Come on Leicester win the League away at Man U

And then enjoy the victory lap at the worst title defenders in the history of the PL.

MSP

I think chelsea might hold onto that honour.

Klunk
    Free Member

counting chickens and all that but made me smile, from the bbc sport comments

Spurs must feel sick, they’re like a poker player who has waited all night and has finally been dealt 4 kings, only to find out Leicester have been dealt 4 aces.

Rockape63
    Free Member

This might seem harsh but Spurs have played all season with no pressure only becoming serious contenders in the last few weeks. Whereas LFC have had the spotlight on them all season…..defo not easy for a club completely unused to it. So Basically Spurs completely bottled it.

Join the N London Club! 🙁

martinhutch

I think chelsea might hold onto that honour.

You’re right. They’re going to Stamford Bridge on the final day. Would be a fun afternoon putting them to the sword with the league already won.

binners

Looks like Spuds are going to be without Deli Ali for the next couple of games too. The West Brom players were having a right old time of it, winding him up, as he got increasingly frustrated.

Thats their title challenge gone for this season anyway. Who knows what will happen next season. Hope its as bonkers as this one

MadPierre

He he

Thank you Baggies.

tiggs121
    Free Member

I still think Spurs will win it!!

Madness I know but I just think Leicester will lose the last 3 games and Spurs will win the last 3.

Hope I’m wrong of course!

PrinceJohn

I don’t think Leicester will beat manu… They’re still looking at the 4th..

They will however beat Everton.

However, when spurs lose to Chelsea it won’t matter..

And the Chelsea fans will be happy getting to see the title winners play on the last day of the season… Just not the ones they expected at the start of the season…

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I’m hoping spurs have nothing to play for come final day.

jambalaya
    Free Member

This might seem harsh but Spurs have played all season with no pressure only becoming serious contenders in the last few weeks. Whereas LFC have had the spotlight on them all season…..defo not easy for a club completely unused to it.

I agree with this, I didn’t quote the last part though 😉

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Jam …. Carried away? Yes …. I put it down to altitude sickness .

Binners … calling spurs spuds I would have thought beneath you… unless you want to be included in the great unwashed of east london 😀

Viewing 40 posts - 521 through 560 (of 1,366 total)

The topic ‘A 2015/16 Football Thread’ is closed to new replies.