Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • 999, what's your emergancy!!
  • honkiebikedude
    Free Member

Anyone watching it?

Shocking the attitude of the parents, no wonder the kids are out of control!

patriotpro
    Free Member

The BJ for a fiver woman 😯 WTF?!? 😯

honkiebikedude
    Free Member

Did you see the state of her? they was robbed i tell ya 😀

SonicTheHedgehog
    Free Member

I must be getting old. The police officers look like kids!!

benjii19
    Free Member

That two yr old is taking them for a right ride!!

honkiebikedude
    Free Member

Exactly what i said benjii 🙂

patriotpro
    Free Member

honkiebikedude – Member
    Did you see the state of her? they was robbed i tell ya

Toof-less tho’ 😀

IainFP
    Free Member

TBH, the whole thing is fairly depressing viewing 😥

revs1972
    Free Member

You dont tell me how to do my job and i wont come round your house and tell you how to watch jeremy kyle
    Classic !

philbert31
    Free Member

^^^

Love it! I’ll have to remember that one !

bland

Im an hour behind everyone, A FIVER, OMFG!

Cringes

Jamie
    Free Member

Likewise, bland. Watching it +1 now. That $5 women….ooof!

Edit: Trying to headbutt a copper? At 13? Lordy.

Edit 2: Ah. Just seen his mum.

Edit 3: Turning off now. Too depressing.

mrchrispy

Said it before and I’ll say it again….you should have to pass a test before you can have kids.

Ffs

DezB
    Free Member

TBH, the whole thing is fairly depressing viewing

Yep. Tried to watch the first one. Made me miserable so gave up after 15 mins.

scotchegg
    Free Member

You turned off after 15 minutes.

I signed up to 30 years of it.

Last week Ms May told me I have to do 41 years to get my pension.

Bitter. Not me honest.

Drac

Only 41? 23 in and likely another 29 to go.

Jamie
    Free Member

Oh, I would have left it on if I got paid, free gym access and let off speeding tickets if I gave a funny handshake 😉

brack
    Free Member

I hope that some of people who couldn’t watch and turned it off as they found it too depressing aren’t some of the folk who criticise public sector workers for having it ‘ soooo easy’

Try working your whole life looking after these people, and having the fear of losing your job following any complaints that they raise and which make the media headlines.

Depressed after 20 mins of viewing…

You don’t know the half of it !

spacemonkey

Buckle up, we’re gonna see this sh1t spiral ever more downward for another generation. No quick fixes. Just a big sh1t stain on society that we can’t escape. 🙁

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I feel like I missed out, just watched last week on 4od, dissapointing lack of toothless hookers

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Buckle up, we’re gonna see this sh1t spiral ever more downward for another generation. No quick fixes. Just a big sh1t stain on society that we can’t escape.

Ya see, I just don’t see it.

Society has been going to hell in a hand cart since two blokes got together and invented religion, and the hand cart,

spacemonkey

Society has been going to hell in a hand cart since two blokes got together and invented religion, and the hand cart,

Religion is just a side issue. We’ve a system riddled with problems due to family ethics, education, employment etc.

scotchegg
    Free Member

Jamie,

If only I could handshake or even ride right now. Had may radius fractured last week. Lucky me.

No free gym or owt now days. Your obviously an old chap, to have those beliefs.

Now days we are guilty to be proved otherwise. No matter what. I joined at 19 and gave up tour their eduction. How I long for a job in IT.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Religion is just a side issue. We’ve a system riddled with problems due to family ethics, education, employment etc.

Joke missed there then……

philconsequence
    Free Member

do your teeth fall out the further north you get? i’m surprised everyone in scotland isn’t all gums going by this show!

depressing viewing but nothing more serious than what happens everywhere else in the country.

i’m liking these shows that are allowing us a little insight into the various emergency services, nice to see the social networks with some positive comments about the NHS, police etc for once instead of only negative stuff that everyone jumps on to tell their little story of when they were slightly unhappy with something once

Drac

+1 Phil

Not that I’ve seen any of them as been at work.

bruneep

Not seen it as I’m stuck at the fire college for another week no tv/radio no wifi, no tea/coffee making in room no ensuite have sink (for emergencies) the tap water is not safe to drink. **** prisoners have got it better. Mini rant there.

Can imagine what the programme is like. Ah yes the general public gotta love em.

patriotpro
    Free Member

bland – Member
    Im an hour behind everyone, A FIVER, OMFG!

Cringes

Teef-in price was £2.50

project
    Free Member

Great programe, they should put that little lad out to adoption,the 2 year old one, i would willingly adopt him, and give him a good life, as for the mothers, shame on you ,do you have no respect for other people or even your kids

wwaswas

999, what’s your emergancy!!

There’s a thread title on stw with ‘Emergency’ spelt incorrectly and no one’s commented on it for 16 hours!

organdonor
    Free Member

as for the mothers, shame on you ,do you have no respect for other people or even your kids

or yourselves?

lowey

That Alcoholic Mum towards the end was just outrageous. But as for her Daughter!!! that girl is a fookin diamond.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

31 million calls a year?

That’s almost 1 in 2 people calling in?

I haven’t rung them so it must be you.

Joke missed entirely then.

I’ll re-phrase it then

Socrates – not a member

The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers.

Posted 2410 years ago # report post

deepreddave
    Free Member

mrchrispy +1. We need parenting classes for parents. Or enforced sterilisation – I’ll choose and will do it for £250k pa. I reckon I can save the state at least that much on day 1.

Conditions for sterilisation could be 3 criminal convictions or 1 for serious crimes. BMI > 30. Alcoholism/drug dependancy. Loyalty card at Maccy Ds. A Range Rover Sport/Vogue. More than one item of Superdry clothing. And definitely tucking your trackies into your socks OMG!!!

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

OMG

For that I’m afraid you just jumped the que.

wwaswas

Spelling queue like ought to promote you up the list too 😉

deepreddave
    Free Member

Irony is a NECESSITY as a good parent. Almost as much so as a gsoh and cash.

wwaswas

Spelling queue like ought to promote you up the list too

please insert ‘that’ at an appropriate point in the above sentence… 😳

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I assumed it was like an ironic use of the word like, like.

ska-49
    Free Member

How many officers are there in here?
    That show was an eye opener..

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)

The topic ‘999, what's your emergancy!!’ is closed to new replies.