Viewing 40 posts - 1,201 through 1,240 (of 1,456 total)
  • 9/11 documentary
  • jonnyboi

So, they did it but there’s no evidence.

How convenient

Good thing we’re sticking to ‘facts’

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Here’s a related fact regarding the 9/11 commission…

Kissinger himself was appointed chairman of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States (9/11 Commission) by George W. Bush. Congressional Democrats insisted that Kissinger disclose the names of clients. Kissinger and President Bush claimed that such disclosures were not necessary, but Kissinger ultimately stepped down, citing conflicts of interest.

Kissinger Associates

Drac

You do realise Lethal Weapon 2 isn’t real?

jonnyboi

Kissinger Associates does not disclose its list of corporate clients, and reportedly bars clients from acknowledging the relationship.[

From your link. So it doesn’t really point to anything really. Just you trying to create the whiff of impropriety from unrelated stuff, again.

It’s got more than a whiff of desperation about it now.

nickc

Here’s a related fact regarding the 9/11 commission…

An old bloke doesn’t take part in the 9/11 commission in any way?

Not exactly a front page scoop is it.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

You do realise Lethal Weapon 2 isn’t real?

Yep, just like I realize that wikileaks never uncovered the 114 missing child abuse files…

pondo

[Quote]you have to bear in mind that often, the intelligence services will sub-contract, with no tangible links. [/quote]
    Source please.

nealglover
    Free Member

Source please.

No point asking jivebunny for a source.

His idea of a credible source is someone who writes something on a website, and can prove it’s true, because he also wrote the same thing in a book.

What more proof do you need ? It’s written in TWO places ! It MUST be true 🙄

nealglover
    Free Member

Or alternatively

Source please.

The Punisher, a Netflix Original Series Documentary.

The CIA contracted out the dirty work to Anvil.

neilwheel
    Free Member

That’s what this thread needs, more sauce!

jonnyboi

I think when the truther argument is essentially ‘there was a conspiracy but there’s no evidence because of private sector outsourcing’. It would be as much use to move the conversation to sauce as anything else

I’m brown with bacon, red with sausages

slowoldman

What floor was Kissinger’s office on?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Source please.

Google can help there…

Look into at Brian Crozier’s ‘the 61’ (6I) (linked to Le Cercle (Pinay Circle)) to get an insight into the world of dodgy dealings with no paper trail.

Something tells me you’re the lazy type though, so here’s a bit of background to whet your appetite..

Crozier’s own book, ‘Free Agent‘ would be a good starting point, but there’s plenty more out there to back it up.

Worth bearing in mind that I mentioned Crozier long ago in regard to his influence in the media via the CIA backed Forum World Features…

See this thread:

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/biased-broadcasting-company-nick-robinson

If you want a real insight into what goes on behind the scenes, look into Brian Crozier:

The intelligence expert Brian Crozier, who has died aged 94 after a long illness, was the ultimate cold-war warrior: a political vigilante who unashamedly cultivated a close, mutually beneficial, relationship with MI6, MI5 and the CIA, successfully courted Margaret Thatcher and Ronald Reagan, and praised the dictators Pinochet and Franco.

In the 1960s, at MI6’s suggestion, Crozier was approached by the Congress for Cultural Freedom, a CIA-funded agency that financed publications around the world, including Encounter magazine in Britain.
    In 1966, with the help of CIA funds, he set up a British-based agency, Forum World Features, and later founded the Institute for the Study of Conflict. He also contributed to the Foreign and Commonwealth Office’s Information Research Department (IRD), a shady organisation whose unattributable reports distributed to susceptible journalists and MPs were designed to highlight the dangers of communist subversion. The IRD was disbanded by David Owen soon after he was appointed foreign secretary in 1977.

That year, continuing in his role of what British intelligence agencies call “an alongsider”, Crozier set up a new group, “The 61”.

and his work at Forum World Features and Le Cercle:

Forum World Features was a London based CIA propaganda operation which operated as a professional news service from 1965 to 1975. It was run by the anti-communist crusader, later European Chair of Le Cercle, Brian Crozier.

Forum World Features was part of a world wide CIA propaganda operation overseen by Kermit Roosevelt, the CIA agent who had engineered the overthrow of the democratic government of Iran in 1953.

The Australian born journalist Brian Crozier was appointed chairman of the company. He was a fervant anti-communist who had worked for the Economist and the BBC. Crozier was assisted by John Tusa – later to be the main presenter of BBC Newsnight, then go on to become head of the BBC’s World Service. Tusa, who was reportedly unaware of the CIA connection, resigned after an argument over editorial policy.

Among many other achievements in the shadows, Crozier via the global network of Le Cercle, with extensive support in MI6 and the CIA, was said to be instrumental in getting both Thatcher and Reagan elected…

The Langemann Papers (November 1979) quote a planning paper by Brian Crozier about a Cercle complex operation “to affect a change of government in the United Kingdom (accomplished)”.

This may be a reference to the success of the “Shield” group which Crozier set up in 1976, probably with the express purpose of getting Margaret Thatcher elected, a year after she was invited to the Bilderberg meeting by Labour’s Dennis Healey. [/quote]

jonnyboi

Are you sure that’s not the plot for ‘Spectre’?

MoreCashThanDash

I’m brown with bacon, red with sausages

I’ve read some messed up shit on this thread but that’s going too far!

pondo

Google can help there…

I’ll take that as an admisssion that you’re making 90% of this shit up.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Said to be…may be…probably.

jonnyboi

The salient point is that Jive is quoting a book published in 1993, that has very reviews, let alone sales, to help justify his 9/11 conspiracy.

Said to be…may be…probably

Also this, there’s nothing like hearsay dressed up as facts is there?

BigDummy
    Free Member

Literally any fact you can imagine is better than a fact that you can verify.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Strange you should focus on the book alone… though of course, non-fiction books are subject to legal constraints and there have been plenty of cases where people have been prevented from publishing by the intelligence services.

Same goes for Craig Unger’s work regarding Bush and Bandar… Craig is quite well known and has served as deputy editor of the New York Observer and was editor-in-chief of Boston Magazine. He has written about George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush for The New Yorker, Esquire Magazine and Vanity Fair.

No one has sued though… that tends to mean things are a fair representation of facts (and/or the parties involved would prefer the matters discussed aren’t investigated further)

Beyond all that, you may have noticed the ‘Brian Crozier’ link is an obituary in the Guardian. You can find several similar articles throughout the mainstream press.

That’s were it gets tricky though~ can you trust the press to give you the full picture; after all, Rupert Murdoch has been linked to Brian Crozier and Forum World Features…

jonnyboi

that tends to mean things are a fair representation of facts (and/or the parties involved would prefer the matters discussed aren’t investigated further)

Rubbish. It could equally means that the author is a swivel eyed loon who sold a book to 12 people.

You’ve a terrible habit of making stuff up to suit your internal narrative

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

The swivel eyed loon in question, with another swivel eyed loon…

oikeith

Are you sure that’s not the plot for ‘Spectre’?

I’m crying tears of laughter, thank god I’m WFH today!

jonnyboi

From a scientific point of view, the higher than Mach 1 terminal velocity of the planes at impact, would be perfectly reasonable in a FE scenario with directional air pressure*.

makes you think.

*combining a few threads here, thank me later mods

Northwind

jivehoneyjive – Member

the CIA backed Forum World

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

😆 Good work Northwind, made me chuckle.

So anyway, back to Brian Crozier and ‘the 61’… what kind of things would a covert private intelligence agency that’s a sworn enemy of Russia be up to in the 80s?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

what kind of things would a covert private intelligence agency that’s a sworn enemy of Russia be up to in the 80s?

Whittling a life sized model of Tom Selleck’s penis from a piece of Douglas Fir that had washed up on the beach. Obviously.

Why not tell us what they really did then, oh master of the facts. Not what you think they did, or what they miht have done, or were said to have done. Facts.

Now, I must get back to my own whittling. Roger Moore’s bum from a fallen oak, in case you were wondering.

jonnyboi

what kind of things would a covert private intelligence agency that’s a sworn enemy of Russia be up to in the 80s?

yes, let’s join together in a big game of make stuff up, the most outlandish suggestion that retains a touch of credibility wins!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Are you saying that my suggestion lacked credibility?

oikeith

maybe if you quote yourself that will add credibility CapF?

jonnyboi

Are you saying that my suggestion lacked credibility?

Didn’t see your previous post when I was typing mine

But yours have more credibility than most on this thread!

ETA: anyone who can grow such a luxuriant moustache and chest hair must be fantastically well hung.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

anyone who can grow such a luxuriant moustache and chest hair must be fantastically well hung.

Just to clarify, are you talking about me or Tom Selleck there?

ghostlymachine
    Free Member

Reading this is like reading the most boring, badly written Tom Clancy fan fiction ever.

JHJ, it’s ok that you don’t understand, no ones going to judge.
    It’s far worse to make stuff up while pretending you do.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

9/11 isn’t made up, nor is Osama Bin Laden.

Nor for that matter is Brian Crozier and ‘the 61’

Here’s a pic to brigthen things up a bit and make it a bit less boring for you. (I don’t have any squeaky toys or shiny things to hand)

nealglover
    Free Member

Pulling together totally unconnected snippets of historical output, and trying to crowbar them into a single meaningful “storyline”
    And failing miserably to come up with anything that even makes sense to anyone but a child.

Our jivebunny is basically exactly the same as the one from the 80’s

But a little bit sadder.

jonnyboi

CaptainFlashheart – Member

anyone who can grow such a luxuriant moustache and chest hair must be fantastically well hung.

Just to clarify, are you talking about me or Tom Selleck there?

you, obviously.

feel free to quote this in future debates

sbob
    Free Member

after all, Rupert Murdoch has been linked to Brian Crozier

OMG! A newspaper owner has been linked to a journalist!

9/11 isn’t made up, nor is Osama Bin Laden.

Nor for that matter is Brian Crozier and ‘the 61’

Well with that standard of proof I’m convinced.
    Just not sure what of as the resident paranoid bullshitter hasn’t the balls to say.
    I had a mentally deranged fantasist in the pub yesterday. They were made to leave for the benefit of the other customers. 💡

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Pulling together totally unconnected snippets of historical output

Patience my dear friend, soon enough you’ll see they are entirely connected, both to one another and 9/11.

So anyway, back to Brian Crozier and ‘the 61’… what kind of things would a covert private intelligence agency that’s a sworn enemy of Russia be up to in the 80s?

1st up… what were all the other intelligence agencies up to back then?

John Rambo can help there…

Though Operation Cyclone was a covert operation, some folk at Rambo III must’ve been pretty in the loop. They even mention supply of Stinger missiles.

A hero like Rambo is no doubt handy for cementing public support.

There again, what with the CIA, MI6, Mossad, ISI, Saudi intelligence and others involved, there must’ve been a fair few folk in the know, even if they didn’t want the general population in on it.

No doubt such a co-ordinated effort would’ve required extensive planning… we’ll come back to that

To put the pic of Mujahideen Afghan leaders visitng Reagan in context, it’s worth bearing in mind that 1983 was when Donald Rumsfeld was made Reagan’s Special Envoy to the Middle East.

Aside from his dealings helping arm Saddam, he must’ve cemented a pretty solid relationship with Saudi Arabia back then, because this is what he had to say less than a month after the 9/11 attacks:

Rumsfeld: No. We’re not going to be making requests of the Saudi Arabian government. We have a longstanding relationship with them. I’ve met with the leadership in that country any number of times. I served as Middle East envoy for President Reagan and spent time there. We are respectful of the circumstances of the countries in the region. We understand that.

That of course takes us back to Bandar’s Riggs bank funds reaching the hijackers and his contact with Abu Zubaydah, not forgetting other members of the Saudi elite being implicated in funding and aiding Al-Qaeda.

(On a side note, it’s worth noting that Rumsfeld’s Princeton roommate and lifelong friend, Frank Carlucci was deputy director of the CIA when Operation Cyclone began)

slowoldman

So Rumsfeld did it?

nealglover
    Free Member

Though Operation Cyclone was a covert operation, some folk at Rambo III must’ve been pretty in the loop. They even mention supply of Stinger missiles.

What do you mean when you say “pretty in the loop”

Ronald Reagan talked publicly about Operation Cyclone and Stinger Missiles going to Afghanistan in 1980 when he was a Presidential Candidate.

It was totally public knowledge in the early 80’s.

Why would filmmakers in 1998 need to be “in the loop” to know about it ?

Are you trying to make it all sound “dodgy and conspiratorial” on purpose ?

Or do you maybe just not know as much about this stuff as you think you do. 🙄

Viewing 40 posts - 1,201 through 1,240 (of 1,456 total)

The topic ‘9/11 documentary’ is closed to new replies.