Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • 90,000 lumen bike light
  • peterfile
    Free Member

Coming soon to DealeXtreme…

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JVqRy0sWWY[/video]

matt_outandabout

Is this our Trident replacement?

AlexSimon

I reckon this would be perfect for night riding – as long as it was on a drone several meters above you shining down, so you don’t get it reflecting back at you.
    I’ll get onto it.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Can I use this for commuting? 🙂

Sandwich

Anything caught in the bright white light close to the lamp is going to either melt or spontaneously combust.

ghostlymachine
    Free Member

There are animals coming out of hibernation and plants going through their entire growing season when he shines that bastard thing on them.

jimjam
    Free Member

Need one these on a jet bike. For commuting. And not dipping. And not caring that I’m not dipping. **** you bitch, I’m on a jet bike with lasers!

birky
    Free Member

Guaranteed dry trails 😀

mrblobby
    Free Member

Is that the guy’s real voice? Sounds like the speech program on my old Commodore 64.

AlexSimon

birky – Member

Guaranteed dry trails This is a much-needed innovation. Get onto it!

bigblackshed

The downside would be if you used it on dry trails this is a distinct possibility:

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

I watched a documentary following some unfortunate souls who crash landed on another planet, unfortunately it went really dark and there were these beasties trying to eat ’em that didn’t particularly enjoy light. This would have been incredibly handy

like the speech program on my old Commodore 64.

Have you ever watched one of DCR’s videos?! Now there’s an ear opener, shocks me everytime!

Harry_the_Spider

Does it have a helmet mount?

GrahamS

perchypanther
    Free Member

Count Orlok’s not a big fan.

footflaps

I watched a documentary following some unfortunate souls who crash landed on another planet

I saw that, IIRC the mission was jeopardised because they forgot to pack enough AAs….

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘90,000 lumen bike light’ is closed to new replies.