• This topic has 54 replies, 29 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by accu.
Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • 853 Prince Albert
  • fudge9202
    Free Member

any other pics of the original colours especially the matt black and the red?

fd3chris
    Free Member

I am very interested in this, I currently have a 16 inch 456 ss, I’m 5″11 with a 31 inside leg, what size would you guys recommend ? Thanks.

stumpytrek
    Free Member

I’m in!

That will be just 8 more orders needed!?

HermanShake
    Free Member

fd3chris, I reckon a 17″. I’m the same height and my previous/next one are 17 inchers. Feels like a good size with a 50mm stem.

kane10255
    Free Member

Fd3chris defo a 17″ IMO. Then work with the stem length to suit you.

kane10255
    Free Member

The holeshot in gloss red is the red that will used for the new 853, looks great! Especially with a white set of revs and black finishing kit.

burnsybhoy
    Free Member

Always regret selling my Inbred 853!

Email sent.

AntM
    Free Member

I’m very tempted, but would I notice the difference that much compared to my 725 version I ask myself. It’s like 853 is a magic number. Plus I like the kwak green a lot and im not someone who gets hung up on bike colours. Plus I would have time to save up too….. Decisions decisions….

I now have enough pre-orders to make this project worth doing.

I’ll confirm the order with the factory this week and the frames are likely to land late July.

Pre-order book will stay open at £295 price until 28th Feb.

Gordymac
    Free Member

Yay, Better start saving and getting some parts together 😆

foofighter
    Free Member

Yipee !

Nice one – Matt Black & Gold for me baby ! 8)

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Does anyone know how much the deposit is?
    Ive asked Mike and he answers every question but this!

nedrapier

from twebsite:

For those who have pre-ordered already, we’ll be sending an e-mail out about the £195 deposit within the next week or so. If you don’t want to wait, you can send a cheque for £195 (payable to Dialled Bikes Ltd) to Dialled Bikes, PO Box 420, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 7WD. The £100 balance will be payable closer to the time of the frames arriving in the UK.

email received about deposit, but had to look back to website to find out how much it is.

Sorry if my e-mail yesterday about the deposits did’t say how much (it’s half-term, I have distractions), but as Ned’s pointed it out on the site, so hopefully everything is clear now.

Pop Larkin, if you’ve e-mailed me and haven’t received a reply, please resend as I’m pretty sure I replied to all my outstanding e-mails this morning.

accu
    Free Member

its time now for the TI ALPINE project …

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘853 Prince Albert’ is closed to new replies.