Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • 7mesh Women’s Northwoods Windshell Review
  • amandawishart

The 7mesh Women’s Northwoods Windshell is a lightweight, packable layer offering windproofing and water resistance. It stuffs down quickly and easily …

By amandawishart

Get the full story here:

7mesh Women’s Northwoods Windshell Review

LAT

is this the first piece of 7Mesh gear that hasn’t gone directly to Chips?

edit, having read the first line of the review i see that it’s the Women’s version.

nickc

I’ve got to say, 7mesh have become my first port of call if I need something these days. They make really good gear.

amandawishart

Update! It turns out the ‘useless hook’ is actually a headphone cord guide. I guess the placement (right in the middle of the collar at the back) is for when you have a cargo jersey on, but I don’t have wired headphones to try it.

big_scot_nanny

and, if you want to make their prices more digestible, go look at Norrona stuff first. 7mesh seems positively poundstretchers by comparison 🙂

didnthurt

I still love my much patched 7Mesh Northwoods jacket that is years old. It doesn’t have a hood and is a perfect top lay for most days here in the Central Belt of Scotland. Shame they have changed that by attaching a useless hood.

I’ve a couple of other wind type jackets but neither are as breathable nor comfortable to wear as my 7mesh Northwood.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.