6music-anyone else losing the faith?

Home Forum Chat Forum 6music-anyone else losing the faith?

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • 6music-anyone else losing the faith?
  • jamiea

You didn’t know JP was his dad? I vividly remember the night John announced to the world he’d named his boy Thomas James Dalglish Peel

Nope, missed that- Tom is the same age as me 😆 I do remember listening to the Evening Session, Peel then Mark & Lard on the Graveyard slot during my GCSE years. Good times!

Cheers,
    Jamie

Premier Icon nixie
    Subscriber

Steve Lamacq’s show is getting a bit tired.

Its so much better on days when Steve isn’t around, the fill in a week or so ago was great.

jamiea

Its so much better on days when Steve isn’t around, the fill in a week or so ago was great.

That’ll be the aforementioned Tom Ravenscroft then, usually to be found Fridays 7pm-10pm.

Cheers,
    Jamie

nbt

Bumpity – bump, I’m kind of liking Radcliffe and Maconie again as they played my Tea Time Theme Time yesterday. Problem is, I’m listneing to it now and i can’t for the life of me remember what the hell the theme is, I don’t even recognise this song….

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03k2grp (skip to 2hrs 40 or so for Tea Time Theme Time)

Premier Icon rOcKeTdOg
    Subscriber

It was a crime when BBC “saved” it from the axe, can I have my portion of the licence fee back for it please

Premier Icon AlexSimon
    Subscriber

Actually since this thread started, I’ve been iplaying Craig Charles and Gilles Peterson every week without fail.
    Definitely worth a good portion of my licence fee.

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 96 total)

The topic ‘6music-anyone else losing the faith?’ is closed to new replies.