Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • 650b wheels are ace!
  • bratty

As are 26″ and 700c. Not sure about 29″ though, they smell funny

daveh
    Free Member

Saw a kid riding a bike today that was far too big for him, you know, the you’ll grow into it/hand me down bike. Thing is, my first thought was, is that a 29er?! 😆

beanieripper
    Free Member

someone pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease close this thread now..

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    650bri
    Free Member

totally agree, just got a 650b and am totally sold on it. tried 29, used to ride 26, sorted

Kryton57

I have a riding window tomorrow and can’t decide whether to ride 26″ or 700c. Wtf!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Wheels great.

Now what pic do I have to post to close this repeat thread

grum
    Free Member

Saw one of them Bronsons in the flesh today. Very tasty indeed.

b45her
    Free Member

650b is just a way for the the bike industry to revert to 26″ wheels with fewer blushes.

aracer
    Free Member

Got a 26er, got a 29er – currently debating whether to get a 36er.

mboy
    Free Member

Was gonna post a clever post on the pointlessness of 650b as a modern standard, but then thought better of it.

Carry on though, by all means! I’m not judging, after all its the marketing men that are driving this standard, not the general buying public actually asking for it…

bratty

I’ve changed my mind! 29″ wheels rock. I am no longer sure about 26″ and 650b ones now though…

godzilla
    Free Member

totally agree, just got a 650b and am totally sold on it. tried 29, used to ride 26, sorted

Thats good, hopefully there wont be a new better standard you like more as you may feel a tool asking the mods to change your username.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

What wheel size for …….

geordiemick00
    Free Member

when will 750b wheels come out on sale? Or are they 650b2’s? 😆

BruceWee

24″ for me. Just doing the rear wheel slackens the head angle and lowers the bottom bracket as an added bonus 🙂

timbo678
    Free Member

Guys who are hating I.e Mboy & b45er – just leave it, of course you’re entitled to your opinion but both pointless threads when the OP is obviously chuffed with his new bike/wheels – spread the love of riding

timbo678
    Free Member

So good I wrote it twice

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘650b wheels are ace!’ is closed to new replies.