Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • 650b Tyres
  • bikeind
    Free Member

Schwalbe Hans Dampf for us in the shop and Schwalbe tubes a perfect 650b tyre

bikeneil
    Free Member

This is getting boring now.

What’s the name of your shop again?

schmiken

Ummm, what? I like the Ralphs and Rons on my 650, but I also liked them in 26 and 29.

slackalice
    Free Member

Inept.

Marketing that is.

Lifeless.

What tyre for resuscitation?

gavstorie
    Free Member

I’m running a High Roller 2 triple compound front and a hans dampf trailstar rear..

Seems to work pretty well although it is a little bit draggy

Northwind

If the hans dampf really is the best tyre for 650b, put mine on hold thanks, I’ll wait til there’s proper tyres.

corsair
    Free Member

What tyre for resuscitation?

Simples – just lie down on the trail and let any 650b tyre roll over you.

650b – Really resuscitates the trail. (c)
    (NB: Other wheel sizes may be available, but only a fool would bother with them)

garage-dweller

Yawn.

Honestly what is the point of the original post? Do you only stock this one product!

Maybe buy some advertising in the magazine or at least get a sub if you are planning to bacterial market your stuff.

somafunk

What is point of post?……what is point of 650b?……..what is point of 29’r?…..what is point of Bikeind?…what is point?…

For R4 listeners. 😉

eyerideit
    Free Member

ratherbeintobago

Please stop this.

So far, we have had pointless essentially promotional postings on 650b, Fox forks, and now tyres.

I appreciate you have a business to run, but this isn’t the way. Unless you want to pay Mark some money, of course?

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Must be a quiet day at Pedal and Spoke?

bikeind
    Free Member

Sorry if it has come across like that :0(

Just my natural shop talk side I think coming through on here

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Is this bikeind in a previous successful advertising job?

Euro
    Free Member

Schwalbe Hans Dampf for us in the shop and Schwalbe tubes a perfect 650b tyre

How much and do they come in normal sizes (shipping to Ireland)? I’ll be paying in a new type of money so i hope that’s not an issue. It works like old money but it’s a wee bit larger, so you might have to buy a bigger wallet…and trousers with a slightly bigger back pocket to put said wallet into. Funnily enough i sell these in my shop. Maybe we could do a deal?

corsair
    Free Member

…what is point?

… errr … thanks Khalid.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘650b Tyres’ is closed to new replies.