FS: 650b SS wheelset – Phil Wood/Stan's/Sapim – with tyres, sweet bargain!

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: 650b SS wheelset – Phil Wood/Stan's/Sapim – with tyres, sweet bargain!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • FS: 650b SS wheelset – Phil Wood/Stan's/Sapim – with tyres, sweet bargain!
  • Sam

The ongoing shed clear out brings you another great bargain. Wondering what all this 650b fuss is? Here I have a set of wheels which while a couple of years old has seen very little use. It was on a Hummingbird demo for a while – then on a XS Peregrine. You can see from the tyres how little action they’ve seen.

The rims are Stan’s 355 650b, and are perfectly straight with no dings or wobbles. Spokes are light and strong double butted Sapim Lasers. Hubs are the finest singlespeed hubs money can buy – Phil Wood KISS Offs, even smoother and free-er than the day they were born. These hubs alone are over £300 for the pair.

The rear tyre is a Pacenti Quasimoto, the front a Schwalbe racing ralph – both set up tubeless with Stans valves and hold air very well. I’ll also throw in a Panaracer Rampage in 650b size – also barely used.

Buy ’em now for only £250 shipped in the UK. For shipping elsewhere just drop me a mail.

Premier Icon 1ant1
    Subscriber

Yo Sam I’ll take them. Email in Profile. Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘FS: 650b SS wheelset – Phil Wood/Stan's/Sapim – with tyres, sweet bargain!’ is closed to new replies.