Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 175 total)
  • 5G towers being destroyed for transmitting coronavirus!
  • Premier Icon CountZero
    Subscriber

Honestly, the ****wits promoting this sort of insane bullshit should be rounded up, and incarcerated on a large, remote island with no communication to the outside world. At all. Ever.
    https://www.theverge.com/2020/4/4/21207927/5g-towers-burning-uk-coronavirus-conspiracy-theory-link

Premier Icon oldnpastit
    Subscriber

This might well lead to a big clampdown on anything that looks like a conspiracy theory website.

Premier Icon convert
    Subscriber

Amanda Holden – oxygen thief

You do wonder quite what sort of mindset you have to have to see everything available online about what is going on and decide that in fact it is a conspiracy to cover up issues with 5G.

Wife has a colleague that is adamant that this is in fact what is going on. In every other respect she is a waste of skin and an utterly useless human being. A terrible mother, a terrible employee and a totally inconsequential member of society. I suspect she has many of these traits in common with other conspiracy theory believers.

Premier Icon martymac
    Subscriber

Conspiracy theorists are most interested in being conspiracy theorists.
    Logic doesn’t come into it, see also anti vaxxers, flat earth, moon landing etc.
    You can’t prove anything they say is false, because they’ve decided they want to believe it, regardless of any evidence.
    Just like every other religion.

Premier Icon tenfoot
    Subscriber

Absolute morons. Unbelievable

The level of stupid that has become apparent in this country over the past few weeks is quite frankly scary

mrlebowski

Bat sh1t fing crazy.

Explain Iran & South Korea to me..

And meanwhile Facebook, Twitter, snapchat and instagram all continue to monetise these conspiracy theorists / cretins – with nation state governments completely unable to respond…

Premier Icon kimbers
    Subscriber

The level of stupid that has become apparent in this country over the past few weeks is quite frankly scary

past few weeks?

Twitter arguments over brexit with yellow vesters have rapidly descended down the rabbit hole of anti-vax, contrails etc Ill dig out the screenshots I took, seemingly reasonable norml people, harbouring all sorts of insane notions

beiciwr64

Guess this guy’s full of sh#t then.

Premier Icon kelvin
    Subscriber

Tim Berners-Lee must be turning in his grave.

[yes, I know he’s not dead]

Idiots + manipulative sociopaths + the internet = …

[yes, I know it wasn’t actually the internet that he invented]

https://xkcd.com/1138

Premier Icon ta11pau1
    Subscriber

Wow. Makes flat earthers look quite reasonable…

higgo

beiciwr64

Barking mad.

Premier Icon somafunk
    Subscriber

Hmm 🤔, who’d have guessed that 5g is being installed relative to the majority of the population.

Makes you think, look into it for yourself

Premier Icon ta11pau1
    Subscriber

Barking mad.

Perfectly explains the black death though. All that electricity.

Premier Icon Poopscoop
    Subscriber

This is from that Verge link above, thought it worth actually posting on the main thread after watching it.

Words just fail me to be honest.

kcr

past few weeks?

Exactly. People expressing fervent support for daft ideas with no factual basis is not exactly a revelation unless you’ve been avoiding the news for the past 3 or 4 years

Premier Icon Cougar
    Subscriber

Correct.

1) I can’t possibly imagine why both the virus spread and 5G rollout might be vaguely related to population density.

2) https://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

Premier Icon convert
    Subscriber

past few weeks?

Whilst it is true nutters have been nutters for years (hell, we had our own tame one here for ages; did he drift away or get lobbed out in the end?) the time for gently humoring them has probably gone. At a time of global crisis there simply isn’t the wiggle room to accommodate life’s incompetents. We need everyone ‘on message’ with room for ambiguity.

Again using the case above of wife’s colleague – her husband is now of the same belief and have elected to not isolate themselves in their house, out driving the car, visiting friends of the same persuasions with their son. Because it’s all fake news. For the greater good and because there are people too devoid of sense to see it for what it is the sources of this crap need stamping out.

Premier Icon epicyclo
    Subscriber

Maybe we should take charge of the narrative and tell the 5G activists that coronavirus is being spread by touching the redtop newspapers.

It’s an evil plot by FOREIGN billionaire owners to take control over England (that bit’s true 🙂 ).

For some top flight tin foil hatted loonbaggery, look no further than…https://twitter.com/Piers_Corbyn/status/1246671868058312705?s=20

David Icke levels of cuckoo.

Totally hatstand.

Also trying to pass off the footage of HKG protesters going after CCTV cameras as ‘proof’ that people in China are tearing down 5g masts.

It’s almost like a sort of performance art.

Premier Icon nickc
    Subscriber

I wonder if the prosecution of Alex Jones over his claims about Sandy Hook will makes a difference? Mind you, even as I type that sentence, the knowledge that that falls in to the mindset of “big govt cover-ups” just become a self fulfilling aspect of the greater conspiracy.

Premier Icon theotherjonv
    Subscriber

I’d like to see an overlay of cases of Covid19 with one of shops selling ebikes.

We didn’t have Covid19 before ebikes came along. I think it’s something in their motors that triggers it. I can’t prove it but it makes you think.

Attack all ebike riders (with sticks of >2m length) and throw their bikes into the sea, to be on the safe side*

* don’t. Under any circumstances.

beiciwr64

This one is doing the rounds,sounds like an STW,posh dentist.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/qAviZ9JdOoSU/

bsims

I read book by Douglas Adams where the population is killed by a virus spread via the telphone. He knew about this conspiracy even then.

Premier Icon funkmasterp
    Subscriber

Anybody have a photo of a royal or Mohammed Ali near a 70’s kids TV presenter and a 5G antenna!

Makes you think……

Do your own research……

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

At least with the anti-vaxers you knew that their utterly unhinged conspiracy theories would ultimately lead to the cleansing of the gene pool.

I suspect the people who believe this 5g shite are one of the same

Premier Icon Spud
    Subscriber

When we get folks like this at work it beggars belief the amount of work it entails dealing with them, on a range of issues, they just will not listen to scientific evidence at all. I think Stephen Powis put it very well yesterday and was very measured in what he really wanted to say.
    We had the wife’s car windscreen replaced at home last year, Autoglass, and the technician that did it before he left felt it his duty to give me all the details he could about vapour trails, cloud seeding etc. I toyed with the idea of making a formal complaint that I only want a windscreen fixing not being confronted with unhinged employee.

Premier Icon maccruiskeen
    Subscriber

Hmm 🤔, who’d have guessed that 5g is being installed relative to the majority of the population.

If you draw straight lines between any three branches of Carfone Warehouse you’ll always get a perfect triangle.

Premier Icon nealglover
    Subscriber

Yep.

Retromud

This one is doing the rounds,sounds like an STW,posh dentist.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/qAviZ9JdOoSU/

Yes, clearly the narrator was a high up in the telecoms industry, but still doesn’t know how to pronounce Huawei. You know, one of the key players in the whole 5G cell poisoning technology.

tpbiker

Yes, clearly the narrator was a high up in the telecoms industry, but still doesn’t know how to pronounce Huawei. You know, one of the key players in the whole 5G cell poisoning technology.

Tbf to the chap apparently it’s scientifically proven..🤔😂

Some folks have given this a huge amount of thought haven’t they.

Anyone actually read the evidence about 5G and electromagnetic radiation (EMR) or reviewed the science on which the WHO/governments are claiming it is safe? There is no evidence to say that Covid-19 is caused by EMR but having spent a few days reading about it, I’m convinced that there is cause for concern about a mass rollout of this technology without adequate testing.

A lot of the opposition to 5g is about the unknown risks and how to manage those, if need be, rather than it being responsible for the coronavirus. However, by associating the two together, needed and reasonable public discussion about 5g technology is being surpressed and dimissed as conspiracy, when in reality there is substantial scientific agreement that EMR is not properly understood, and caution is advised.

On a side note, I found out that plyons emit something called ‘corona ions’ which I found to be a fantastic coocindence.

arrpee

Explain Iran & South Korea to me..

Duh, because those countries are both made up.

Look into it, bruh.

#Tower7

gwaelod

Looking at those maps beicwr64 posted it appears that 5G has already obliterated Shetland and Ynys Mon

FFS

Premier Icon nickc
    Subscriber

Anyone actually read the evidence about 5G and electromagnetic radiation (EMR) or reviewed the science on which the WHO/governments are claiming it is safe?

The report that suggested that it’s not quite as dangerous as talcum powder or some veg?

No, this one.

Feel free to read it, but in summary the consensus amongst critics of an untested 5g rollout is that evidence that it poses no risk is based on research from the 1990’s whereby only the ‘acute thermal’ effects are hazardous. This is a genuine public health issue.

“Unprecedented human exposure to radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation from conception until death has been occurring in the past two decades. Evidence of its effects on the CNS, including altered neurodevelopment14 and increased risk of some neurodegenerative diseases,15 is a major concern considering the steady increase in their incidence. Evidence exists for an association between neurodevelopmental or behavioural disorders in children and exposure to wireless devices,14 and experimental evidence, such as the Yale finding, shows that prenatal exposure could cause structural and functional changes in the brain associated with ADHD-like behaviour.16 These findings deserve urgent attention.” (my bold)

So maybe you shouldn’t be so quick to mock and dismiss these claims, even if the reaction to 5g in the context of the pandemic is both hysetrical and disproportionate. In doing so, you position yourself as the polar opposite of those unable to engage with scientific method or empirical evidence.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 175 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.