Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • £500 road wheels
  • hammy7272
    Free Member

Hi

Looking for light stiff road wheels for local 20-50 hilly loops and the odd club ride.

Seen these with good reviews on Wiggle:
    Campagnolo Neutron Ultra Clincher Road Bike Wheelset

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Not that I’d ever advocate anyone actually shopped here, but these look good imho..

https://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/WPSELD56/selcof-delta-56mm–carbon-clincher-wheelset,-tubeless-tyre-compatible

wobbliscott
    Free Member

I had some Campag Zonda’s on a previous bike. They were very good. Robust and light, so if those Campag Neuton’s are anything like them, they’ll be a good bet.

JollyGreenGiant
    Free Member

I’ve got some Mavic Ksyrium Elite UST. Managed to pick them up for £360 . Great wheels

TheGingerOne

Assuming you can buy the correct freehub version for your needs

razorrazoo

Do PX /OO justify their low prices by ensuring all their kit/graphics look horrible?

hammy7272
    Free Member

Where did you pick the Ksyriuum from?

kentishman
    Free Member

How about some Just Riding Along Lark Lights.
    That is what I am going to get in March.

redmist
    Free Member

I’m still riding a campag proton rear wheel that I bought in 2005. Thousands of miles later and the front brake track wore out but the rear is still going strong and has never been serviced or adjusted. Big plus for campag wheels in my experience.

aP
    Free Member

I’ve had some Neutron Ultra since 2011/12 and they’ve been very reliable and ride nicely. None of my Campag wheelsets a have given me any problems except for wearing through the rims.

hammy7272
    Free Member

Yeah those Campagnolo look nice but the Ksyriums for 240 quid are hard to ignore! Hmmmm..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘£500 road wheels’ is closed to new replies.