£50 from coca-cola scam???

Home Forum Chat Forum £50 from coca-cola scam???

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • £50 from coca-cola scam???
  • Premier Icon wwaswas

check the url that the ‘click here’ point to

Premier Icon molgrips

Seems unlikely. Coca Cola, just like all big companies, will be doing market research all the time. They usually go through agencies though who contact you directly with a phone call or something, or they have someone stop you in the street. Both of which use a bunch of real physical people.

it’s got the postal address of the head office on, so can’t possibly be a scam.

Premier Icon cp

er, no. That email is not worded very well at all – not the sort of thing you expect from a mega corp.

Do you really have to ask?

It even says coca cola in the url; it must be genuine.

Click it and sit back and wait for the money to roll in.

Premier Icon wwaswas

that’s not coca-cola’s url. Scam.

Edit post so it’s not an actual link maybe?

[edit] your post was deleted. spooky.

Premier Icon Drac

I’ve deleted the URL for obvious reasons.

Clicked the link, comes up with blank page on my iPad fwiw

Premier Icon wwaswas

Clicked the link

blimey, you’re brave!

Premier Icon Drac

And that’s why it was deleted to try and prevent the gullible from clicking it. 😀

I tried ‘clicking here’ but it didn’t work, so it’s a scam alrighty.

All they are doing is harvesting email addresses/facebook account details so they can spam you to death at a future date – just like all those ones that say “we have 100 iPads that we can’t sell because they have been opened – like this page to be in with a chance of winning one”

Premier Icon leffeboy

Could be. Could also be a malicious website that exploits the latest java vulnerability. No way should you click on those links

Premier Icon Cougar

A lot of phishing scams are getting very sophisticated and believable these days.

Unlike this one.

Hello all,

Too good to be true I know!

Just received this email…..

Dear Coca-Cola customer

We strive to offer quality products you can trust all the Dear Coca-Cola customer,
    We just began our newest campaign and your opinion matters for us in order to increase the quality of our products.
    You will just have to answer to 10 simple questions and get rewarded with £50.
    Tell us your point of view. Our success depends on the feedback we receive from you.
    Just click on the link below and fill out the online form.

Click here

Our goal is to quench every thirst and every need, provide and tailor drinks for every lifestyle, life stage and occasion based on individual needs. We strive to offer quality products you can trust all the time.

Coca-Cola Great Britain
    1 Queen Caroline Street
    W6 9HQ.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘£50 from coca-cola scam???’ is closed to new replies.