£50 CRC voucher for £50 cash…

Home Forum Bike Forum £50 CRC voucher for £50 cash…

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • £50 CRC voucher for £50 cash…
  • daveagiles

I have a £50 cdc code.

Could someone who is planning on buying something do me a favour and buy the voucher off of me please.

Bank transfer preferred.

Premier Icon Stu_N
    Subscriber

Pulls up chair.

daveagiles

Well I ment to post that in the for sale section. Ah well.

Fancy a new CRC chair Stu N?

Dickyboy

i sense a stampede of buyers approaching

not interested at £50

I am at £60 😆

Swap for a £5 off one?

stanfree

Jeez what a bargain , I fear the OP might have missed the point of making the sale attractive to the buyer.

tonyd

I fear the OP might have missed the point of making the sale attractive to the buyer.

Not if he’s asking a favour he hasn’t. If he were a mate and I were buying something I’d do it, but since I don’t know him and I’m not buying anything I won’t. Sorry OP!

DrP

not interested at £50

I am at £60

I really want this, and was hoping it wouldn’t descend into a bidding war…..
    Curses…

DrP

DrP

Oh go on then….

£70…

DrP

z1ppy

£70.01p!

I dunno picky barsteward, 1st he can’t get enough of them, now he wants rid! 😉

Premier Icon benji
    Subscriber

I have a Nigerian uncle who should be king, but has been kept prisoner, he will accept the voucher, if he can transfer 1.2 million dollars into your bank account tonight, as the voucher will enable him to bribe his guards and take his rightful place on the throne,

If OP is a true gambler he’ll go for lowest unique bid 😉

avdave2

Would you take £75

pk13

Sealed bidders only. we all put an offer in and he picks at random it’s the best way.

“I have a Nigerian uncle who should be king, but has been kept prisoner, he will accept the voucher, if he can transfer 1.2 million dollars into your bank account tonight, as the voucher will enable him to bribe his guards and take his rightful place on the throne”

😆

butcher

Have you got a photo of the voucher, please 🙂

devash

I have a Nigerian uncle who should be king, but has been kept prisoner, he will accept the voucher, if he can transfer 1.2 million dollars into your bank account tonight, as the voucher will enable him to bribe his guards and take his rightful place on the throne,

*chortle*

daveagiles

Well this didn’t go to plan 😉

daveagiles

Here you all go, don’t spend it all at once…

6fc61c

khani

This is a deal you do between mates as a favour, this might be a forum that has a sense of comradeship (to an extent) but nobody is going to do it if they don’t actually know you personally..
    Ask your mates, or make it worth buying..

whats the problem here, if someone has a voucher and you are buying why not give him the fifty quid cash and use his voucher code.

Don’t know him from Adam. Would I send the money, and not get the code? Would the code work? …too many variables.

the same as sending cash for anything at all surely

daveagiles

Yep exactly the same as buying something on the classified for £50.

I’ve been registered and posted in all parts of the forum for about 5 years. That has got to count for something ;-).

Oh and the code I posted (incase you hadn’t realised) was an old one. Just for a laugh like.

FYI the code I have will work :).

dantsw13

If I was buying off CRC, I’d do it – code first, cash if it works. Nothing to lose, help a guy out.

Dickyboy

where is the benefit to the buyer though? surely the norm is to offer the voucher at less than face value?

Premier Icon chakaping
    Subscriber

where is the benefit to the buyer though? surely the norm is to offer the voucher at less than face value?

He’s playing hardball and waiting for counter-offers I reckon.

the same as sending cash for anything at all surely

Yes exactly the same, except normally when buying something you get something that you need. ie there’s something in it for you, so any risk (no matter how small) is accepted.

To be honest, I probably would help the OP out if I wanted to buy something from CRC.

believe it or not, some people do things ti help others not purely to benefit themselves!

avdave2

believe it or not, some people do things ti help others not purely to benefit themselves!

You clearly haven’t read enough Richard Dawkins. 🙂

theflatboy

You could arrange to hold the code and money in Escrow operated by a mutually trustworthy third party.

ninfan

I’ll offer you twenty shekels!

proberts

Dave, I’ll offer you £35 PPG for it if your interested…..code first then I’ll pay you

Cheers, Paul

Yes, usually people they know, not some dood of t’internet. 🙂

Get your wallet out Rob and help the man. 😉

Just a point to consider I had a voucher but it didnt cover postage so i had to pay on top, but it would have been free postage had i paid normally

shreck

How many bitcoins would you take?

dirk_pumpa

Do you have bitcoin to spend shreck? I

Ive got some spares knockin about i’d be willing to trade if you’re interested 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘£50 CRC voucher for £50 cash…’ is closed to new replies.