Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • £5 off £50 at wiggle
  • rob-jackson
    Free Member

2875b-ba0f5

rogermoore

Thanks for posting – anyone lend me a time machine set for 10 past 10 this morning? 😡
    RM.

drlex
    Free Member

If you can find the same products at Evans, use DAD20 to get £20 off a £50 spend.

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

That Evans one worked a treat, thanks! 🙂

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

or de-register from wiggle newsletter and re-register to get a £5 off £50 code. This works every time you do it and has done for years.

fhendry1
    Free Member

Thanks for the evans one.

ae212060
    Free Member

Thank you drlex!

Teva links shoes work out to £56 posted with that code. 8)

kevin1911

Yep, more thanks to drlex – for info, it seems to work with Endura stuff too

Junkyard
    Free Member

or de-register from wiggle newsletter and re-register to get a £5 off £50 code. This works every time you do it and has done for years.

I am a member where/how do I register?[/numpty]

cp

the de.register and re.register has never worked for me.

kevin1911

I think the register/deregister thing has got a bit smarter in the last year or so. You need to deregister for a while (not sure how long) before you can reregister and get the fiver. They were obviously getting a bit fed up with everyone doing it.

Stevelol
    Free Member

£20 off £50 is a great voucher, shame they don’t stock any Hope hub spares 🙁

nigelb001
    Free Member

the de.register and re.register has never worked for me.

Just worked for me!

Leku
    Free Member

Evan code makes XT cassette only £35….

jairaj

Scroll to the bottom of the home page there is a small box to sign up to the newsletters.

Use a temporary email like mailinator.com or if you have Outlook or Hotmail account you can create a new alias by clicking a few buttons.

mindmap3
    Free Member

Cheers for the Evans voucher…just used that to get some D3O knee pads.

Do you know how long it is valid for?

zilog6128

I think the register/deregister thing has got a bit smarter in the last year or so. You need to deregister for a while (not sure how long) before you can reregister and get the fiver. They were obviously getting a bit fed up with everyone doing it.

Nah, worked for me instantly when I ordered my Joystick last week. Hadn’t done the trick for a few months though…

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

think the register/deregister thing has got a bit smarter in the last year or so. You need to deregister for a while (not sure how long) before you can reregister and get the fiver. They were obviously getting a bit fed up with everyone doing it.

nope, works instantly for me and always has. Used it a few weeks ago when they had a Tacx turbo at insane discount and a few other bits, all in different baskets.

+1 cheers for the Evans code, T+Cs says it came from Daily Torygraph and is valid til June 20th. Just got a nice Castelli roadie jersey 😉

podman
    Free Member

Thanks for the Evans code, ordered myself an 11 speed freehub for less than half the cheapest price I could find elsewhere 🙂

beaker

With the Evans code can I make multiple orders to save cash? I need several items and could save a packet if I can get £20 off each of them….

toons
    Free Member

If you can do multiple orders, beware last time this happened, they only honoured the first order!

Junkyard
    Free Member

jairaj – Member
    Scroll to the bottom of the home page there is a small box to sign up to the newsletters.

Ta and worked

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

lovely, thanks for the Evans code, just got an SLX cassette, and RF knee/shin guards, also popped over to SS to get a nice light lock ring for the cassette.

fathomer

Evans code doesn’t seem to be working now?

beaker

Same here Homer…. gutted!

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

cross-posted it on HUKD and they are getting it rejected too, lasted even less time than the last one.

drlex
    Free Member

Sadly, neglected to take advantage this afternoon, so in the same sad boat as beaker and fathomed. Oh well, until next time…

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

you posted the code and didn’t use it before the locusts descended?

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Poster on HUKD just tried code unsuccessfully online, but then used it successfully on a phone order.

nwill1
    Free Member

Gutted that I missed that Evans code!!!

monkfish
    Free Member

My web order wouldn’t go through but they accepted it over the phone. This was about 4pm though.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Still working on phone orders as of this morning

drlex
    Free Member

you posted the code and didn’t use it before the locusts descended?

Yup; didn’t have my wallet to hand, but wanted to pass on the tip. No good deed goes unpunished, I guess…

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Call ’em, I assume they are taking phone orders only to limit the damage after the last code fiasco!

ae212060
    Free Member

Payment taken and approved on 3 separate orders here, but no dispatch e-mails yet. I reckon they’re wading through the orders trying to get out of as many as possible!

toons
    Free Member

or working out which one’s to cancel like last time!

philwarren11
    Free Member

Any chain reaction ones kicking about?

mindmap3
    Free Member

My Evans order has gone through at last. Just had an email that it’s been dispatched.

ae212060
    Free Member

Still nothing my end! 🙁

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

dispatch email for me – only placed one order though.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘£5 off £50 at wiggle’ is closed to new replies.