Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • 4OD, anyone else have major problems with it?
  • 2unfit2ride
    Free Member

So far tonight it has taken 2 & 3/4 hours to watch an hour & a half hours of content, constant buffering due to “digital rights” issues, followed the link to fix said issue, but still constant buffering, something I don’t get with the BBC.
    Driving me nuts, anyone else have problems with it, & if so how did you sort it, or did you just give in?

Thanks.

kimbers

after the slickness of iplayer 4OD is a bit of a shock

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Thanks for the reply, things seem a little better ATM, maybe they have passed their peak viewing hours, but as you say it’s no iplayer, I’m glad I’ve avoided it so far.

Cheers.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Only that I can never **** find anything on it. So I just don’t bloody use it anymore.

mrodgers
    Free Member

There’s a 4od Youtube channel which has most of their programmes on it, and seems to work much better.

dan1980
    Free Member

I’ve spent the day watching stuff via the PS3 4OD channel, without any problems…

rewski
    Free Member

The ads are a pain, only watch it once for the returned, never again.

spursn17
    Free Member

This was a disappointing thread, I read the title as forty D 😆

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

I’m only trying to watch a program a mate said was worth a watch, it’s called “the dealership” & quite cringe worthy, so chances of me watching again are thankfully slim 😉

Bez

Oh, 4OD is a total car crash of bugs and failed streams on iOS and Android and Xbox IMO. It’s infuriatingly unreliable and always has been.

You ever noticed how it never barfs during the adverts, though? Plays those just fine. And it’s always nice to sit through them all again once the thing’s keeled over ten seconds into the actual content, isn’t it?

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Bez, that’s so true, I was going to mention that it played the adverts fine but I thought that might just be a fluke, obviously not 🙁

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘4OD, anyone else have major problems with it?’ is closed to new replies.