456 ti Evo photos

Home Forum Bike Forum 456 ti Evo photos

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • 456 ti Evo photos
  • Premier Icon Leku
    Subscriber

Logos look a bit big…

[/url]
    On-One 456Evo Ti by brantrichards, on Flickr[/img]

[/url]
    On-One 456Evo Ti by brantrichards, on Flickr[/img]

kevin1911

has pricing been revealed yet? Anyone know what makes it Evo?

EDIT: just read the blurb about the steel Evo. Interesting to see how it prices up compared to the Titus Ti 29er

Premier Icon sparkyrhino
    Subscriber

mmm shiny,i would have the logo tattoo’d on my butt,if i could get a freebe
    p.s i wouldn’t pay for the tatt either,I AM FROM YORKSHIRE ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Looks a bit……………….plain?

Needs something, anything to detract from the straight tubes, the 5 piece seatstays dont help in that respect I suppose.

And why does it still have rack mounts! They said they were a CADing mistake when they stayed on the original 456 leftover from the inbred, surely they’ve re-draughted for the evo-ti version (which makes it 4 generations removed form the original inbred?)?

Premier Icon Northwind
    Subscriber

PLain, maybe, but doesn’t that just mean “no unneccesary fannying about”? Good to lose the horrible bendy top tube.

Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

I love bikes with straight tubes ๐Ÿ™‚

PLain, maybe, but doesn’t that just mean “no unneccesary fannying about”? Good to lose the horrible bendy top tube.

Then why not lose the 5 piece seatstay and put some nice s-bend’s in there?

Just looks a bit like it was built on a day when the tube bender was broken.

I’m all for function first form second, but the titus they showed recently was really good looking, so unless the lack of tube manipultion makes this seriosuly cheep?

b r

Wonder if the mud room at the back will be as little as mine, although shame they lost the curve in the TT.

Not the best picture, but look at how near the tyre is to the top of the seat stay. Run lower profile tyres since.

But if it rides anywhere near (or better) to how good mine is, you’ll love it.

hora

Brant why not fit a outline of the decal just under the downtube or solid white under downtube?

Premier Icon brant
    Subscriber

Brant why not fit a outline of the decal just under the downtube or solid white under downtube?

because Mattmagic didn’t want to.

Premier Icon paulosoxo
    Subscriber

I like that. I’ve always missed my old ‘that blue’ 456. But I’m certain that any bike with iscg mounts is too much bike for me.

hora

Logo twisted around downtube?

Or logo along top of seat tube?

Premier Icon Leku
    Subscriber

I’ve always thought that On One were more miss than hit with their graphics. The new 456 carbons look good in yellow and orange but only after a series of awful paint jobs.

This one doesn’t do it for me. If it’s not just a sticker which can be peeled off, then maybe a custom vinyl wrap for the down tube..

Premier Icon Leku
    Subscriber

mattmagic (2 weeks ago | reply)
    oops that decal turned out a bit massive!
    probably better on a built up bike though

someone else not quite certain…

druidh

It’ll come off with some IPA and a bit of Duraglit

b r

Or if you don’t like the stickers:

Rik

Price?
    Lifetime warranty – like the lynskey’s?

Premier Icon ampthill
    Subscriber

i thought rack mounts were an error on the summer season. They were as intended on the 456?

Looks nice

druidh

wrote:

Price?
    Lifetime warranty – like the lynskey’s?

If they are made by Van Nicholas then one might expect an equivalent warranty?

I_Ache

hisisnotaspoon – Member
    Looks a bit……………….plain?

Needs something, anything to detract from the straight tubes,

How about wheels?

I think it looks ok.

Rik

Any more news or details Brant?

Premier Icon al
    Subscriber

Brant is still saying Jan 1st.

Its made by Waltly, same as the new Titus, and has a 2 yr warranty. Wonder what size seat tube it’ll turn up with? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Premier Icon brant
    Subscriber

Brant is still saying Jan 1st.
    Its made by Waltly, same as the new Titus, and has a 2 yr warranty. Wonder what size seat tube it’ll turn up with?

It’s not made by Waltly.

Premier Icon al
    Subscriber

Its not made by Waltly.

Whats that line about to assume makes and arse out of me and you, though not you here…

My bad, I’d assumed two new Ti frames, same timing, you were likely to use the same factory. But, I forgot you don’t like an easy life ๐Ÿ˜‰

Glad its posher with a longer warranty. Hot cocoa all round.

Rik

Thought this was 1st Jan??

On one out on dates…..never

Premier Icon al
    Subscriber

Perhaps the rather bodged Fireline Evo release has caused less haste, more getting it right. Better late than bothersome.

Be nice to get an update though ๐Ÿ™‚ New steel Evos on the way too apparently.

messiah

What is the bottom bracket height (or bottom bracket drop) on the Evo frames?
    I find on-one’s geometry charts a lottery as to which info is given and in which format ๐Ÿ™„

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘456 ti Evo photos’ is closed to new replies.