Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • 440mm steel rigid forks?
  • NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

On-One dont appear to making these any more, and ive had no luck getting a pair of the classifieds. Anybody know if there are alternatives? Ive discounted Kona P2’s as the long ones look shite. Other option is Orange F8 forks, but they are 450mm – maybe too long?

And i dont want carbon before anyone says!

Any suggestions appreciated, ta.

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

Anyone…..? 🙄

sm500
    Free Member

I have a new set of orange f8 forks for sale if you interested..

foureyes
    Free Member

i have a set of white F8 forks which i scratched today 🙁

anyways 10mm aint that much give or take, you could always fit a slightly lower profile front tyre? what bike is it to go on?

foureyes
    Free Member

actually, Salsa do a 445mm fork which was new late last year iirc, http://www.salsacycles.com/forks.html top one i think. in the old days of easy credit and confident jb prospects i was planning to get one just for the straight looks. ISON distribution got them in stock in November.

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

To go onto a Pipedream Sirius. Will be using Recon’s most of the time, but like a spare set of rigids. Would of gone for a set of Pipedream rigids, but they are out of stock and Stuart hasnt got a date for when they will be back in.

sm500 – very interested, assuming they are right length, etc – cant find your email though – drop me some info to PAULJMORRISH AT HOTMAIL DOT COM, cheers 🙂

foureyes
    Free Member

ah! yes i was hoping for some of those forks, no date last year either, shame, they look perfect

sm500
    Free Member

NW Alps Jeyer aka Boz.
    Have sent you mail. cheers

BillOddie

Surly Instigator forks are 440mm or so.

I have a set, they are fine. Very P2-esque.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘440mm steel rigid forks?’ is closed to new replies.