• This topic has 24 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by kilo.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Kryton57

Well, they’ve changed the design right?

This is my usual size, slim fit, regular, looking dapper in my whistle, yet… Only a 36″ waist will do up.

36 . I’ve never been a 36, I’m tall and slim I was shocked in my thirties when the manufacturers first change thier designs meaning I was forced to move to a 34.

Bloody progress eh….

PiknMix
    Free Member

What you need is an artisan trouser that prides themselves on being true to size 😉

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

man80085?

Kryton57

man80085?

Nope, I’m definately still at waist level with my trouser band .

wrightyson
    Free Member

I thought it was going to be the number of lucky laydeez who’d fell under your spell….

whitestone
    Free Member

I’m a 32″ waist but I can only get 32″ waist trousers to about 6″ above my knees as my thighs are so big! 😳

mikewsmith
    Free Member

just above your knees, lucky bugger

Kryton57

I thought it was going to be the number of lucky laydeez who’d fell under your spell….

That’d need a decimal point…

avdave2

Funny as 30’s seem to have got bigger in the last 30 years, I need a belt on most pairs. Strange that they’ve shrunk the 36’s but made the 30’s bigger don’t you think.

nickdavies

Its age, innit. Im pretty sure my waist size hasnt looked back since i started having to tick the senior box on race entry forms…

Im turning the tide this year, but its taking me 10 plus hours a week of training. Not sure i can keep it up a whole lot longer, beer is too tasty.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Always been a 33, odd considering the varied brands I choose from.

I tend to not care about the size, more the fit.

Women have been having sizing issues with clothing for yonks, looks like Male clothing is going the same way.

steve_b77
    Free Member

I remember having trousers that big once, I was a right biffer!!

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Kryton yer a fat bastard! 🤣🤣🤣

hodgynd
    Free Member

Alreet fatty …
    I was a 36 ..but a new part-time job over the last year which involves outdoor work has had me shedding the pounds( lost close to 2 stone) ..a 34 is feeling a bit slack at the moment ..
    😋

senorj

O.p. is waaaaaaaaay too old to be wearing top shop skinny jeans!
    🙂

willard

My standard jeans were 501s in 36w 36l for the longest time. Then they started getting loose (thanks all the running and gym!) and I was advised to move to a 34w 36l.

They do fit better.

avdave2

and I was advised to move to a 34w 36l.

You need an adviser to tell you that if your jeans are too big you should try a size smaller???

willard

I liked the bagginess of the 36w! My girlfriend suggested that going to something that actually fitted might look better.

avdave2

Well willard you are very lucky to have your very own trouser sizer adviser. `:-)

funkmasterp

We must buy trousers from the same place. Mine have gone 28, 30, 32. Mirrors in my house seem to be broken too!

Kryton57

Kryton yer a fat bastard!

I’d like to think I have wide hips… 😀

We must buy trousers from the same place.

Its definitely the place.  Separately I ordered some chinos from there, ordering a 36 on the Mrs insistence – they fit, so they’ve defiantly “expanded” their range.

I’m sitting here tying in a pair 34 Jeans *smug*

avdave2

Only £1.36 for a pack of 6 with free delivery

bikebouy
    Free Member

^^ Awesome, what a great invention 👍🤠

IdleJon

That’d need a decimal point…

0.36? How did that work then? I tried googling it but it’s all blocked in work..

kilo

Thought the thread might be about 36 (aka 36 quai des Orfevres), one of the top French detective movies, highly recommended.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘36’ is closed to new replies.