Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • 30mm summer road tyre of choice at present
  • karnali
    Free Member

as it says time for new summer road tyres, will be used with tubes, 30mm is what i fancy moving up from 28mm, looking at some corsa’s and also some Schwalbe Pro One Addix V-Guard Folding Road Tyre – 700c on offer on merlin for £30 anything else that is guaranteed to make me faster without any more training or losing weight!!!!

footflaps

32mm GP5000s are excellent tyres, I run them all year round.

MoreCashThanDash

My Addict came with 30mm standard Schwalbe Ones and I’ve had over 3000 miles of puncture free riding over the last 18 months.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    tlr

The new GP5000S TR gets great reviews and is just about available now. Not £30 though!

AdamT

My pro ones cracked and were refunded under warranty. I got gp5000 replacements and much prefer them. Had gp4000 before that which were great

luv2ride
    Free Member

My 28mm GP4000II’S come up at 31mm on 19mm internal width rims. They’ve been great tyres. Recently changed to 30mm tubeless Hutchinson Fusion Performance Storms, which come up at 30mm on the same rims. Feels similar on the road, but still playing with optimal pressures on the tubeless set up…

wheeliedirty
    Free Member

Last two sets of ‘wide’ road tyres where GP5000’s and like above I use them year round and honestly can’t fault them.

footflaps

The new GP5000S TR gets great reviews and is just about available now. Not £30 though!

Yes – had to look twice at the price of those!

footflaps

My 28mm GP4000II’S come up at 31mm on 19mm internal width rims.

The 4000s come up a lot wider than the 5000s on the same rims for the same nominal size.

fossy

Can’t get anything more than 25mm on my two vintage road bikes… Rubino’s are prety good all rounders.

schmiken

Challenge Strada Bianca.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.