Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • 3 Yetis stolen (25th 575 / ARC & Super X BMX
  • skinnyman
    Free Member

Please help

Last night I had 3 Yetis stolen from my garden (based in Petts Wood / Bromley in Kent)

Yeti 25th anniversary 575 – full turquoise Chris King / Full 2011 XTR – Frame number 76 of 250

Yeti Super X BMX – DXR cranks and V Brakes / TI Chris King headset – White bars with turquoise Yeti grips / White wheels and White Yeti Team saddle / Thomson stem & seat post

Yeti ARC 2009, fox F100 forks / Black Chris King Hubs / BB and head set, 2010 XTR cranks & shifters, XT brakes / Thomson stem & seat post

Please keep an eye for me and if you hear of either the 575 or the Super X going cheaper than you would expect.
    , please call me on 07973 548042 as a reward is on offer

Thanks. Eddie

Weasel
    Free Member

I’m up the road in Orpington so will keep an eye out and put a posting on my club forum (Bigfoot in Hayes)

Crell
    Free Member

Sorry to hear that. At least the Super X and the 25th will be an easy spot. I assume you’ve put it up on BMX talk? Have a free bump to the top.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Tom83

Oof! Fingers crossed they’re recovered. Will the home insurance cover it?

valleydaddy
    Free Member

This sucks bigtime all this biketheft going on!!

feel bad for you fella I hope you get them back in good nick

skinnyman
    Free Member

Thanks all, insurance should cover them ….just!!……but trying to find another BMX & 575 won’t be easy!!, when I do finally replace them?, god only knows where I’ll store them???, might do a deal with Barclays and put them in their night safe

Tom83

No room in the house for them?

dingabell
    Free Member

Not sure if you already have, but post it on the Yetifan site. Sure people will keep an eye out for you. Hope you get some good news.

dingabell
    Free Member

Just seen it on Yetifan. Should have looked first. Sorry.

skinnyman
    Free Member

Thanks for putting the theft up on Bigfoot Weasel!!
    Spoken to a few bike shops and putting pics up at local bike centres!, no room in the house to the bikes but were on the move soon!, so may just have to add another room!!

Thanks for looking and please help!, I’m serious about offering a reward if anyone can help me get them back

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘3 Yetis stolen (25th 575 / ARC & Super X BMX’ is closed to new replies.