Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • 3 Peaks CX entries
  • AdamT

Hi there, what’s the score with 3pcx entries. I know they open on friday, but usually what time. I’m on holiday in Lanzarote and don’t fancy spending all day hitting refresh. Is it necessary to be there when entries open, or is it no so over subscribed? Thanks in advance.

Adam

boxelder

DON’T PANIC! People who apply early will not gain any advantage over those who wait for a few days. If there is excess demand for places some people will inevitably be unfortunate. If this is the case a carefully chosen entry list made up of a balanced and representative selection based on factors such as age category, gender, experience, ability etc. will be produced

I find a contribution to the Mountain Rescue team oils the wheels so to speak.

AdamT

Boxelder, thanks. I presume that’s from their website? I’m browsing on my phone, and didn’t find it easy to navigate.

jonba
    Free Member

Thanks! Forgotten about that. Will throw my name in at the weekend and see if I a place.

I can see the What tyres, gearing, kit threads already.

cp

My phone just reminded me to enter 🙂 You get until the 8th to enter, and then entries are selected from the entry pool.

Who’s in this year? (Or at least, who’s going to try and get in?!)

I’m defo. entering this year – the last few years it’s clashed with stuff.

cp

I’m on the application list… anyone else?

jonba
    Free Member

I’m in.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I would if I had a CX bike and was fit enough.

Hopefully next year…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘3 Peaks CX entries’ is closed to new replies.