Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • 3 Network
  • Haze

Used to have a crap reputation, was it deserved and are they any better these days?

Cougar

My only experience is them being complete bastards when my OH tried a cancel a ‘free’ contract she didn’t want when she bought a netbook.

The guy on the phone wouldn’t take no for an answer, she spent a good few minutes repeating “no, I just want to cancel it.” She was practically in tears by the end and I was about to take the phone off her and tear him a new one when he finally relented. Prick.

For that reason, I’m oot.

deft
    Free Member

They let someone phone up pretending to me, upgrade my contract, and order a £300 iPhone to a completely new address in Leicester. All charged to my direct debit. The kicker? I had actually phoned up the day before to cancel the contract. I had to deal with all this through some useless call centre in India, but for days afterwards was cold-called by people in the UK still offering me an upgrade.

deviant
    Free Member

Customer service aside, the network is good…excellent in the case of data coverage, if you have a smartphone you should be with 3….the unlimited data plan is genuine too and they don’t mind tethering either.
    I was with O2 before and they were the definition of inflexible, every time I spoke to them I was made to feel like I should be grateful for being on their network….their data/3G coverage was crap too which is why I changed.

joeyj
    Free Member

The Network is great no issues there and I have been with them for 3 years so far as has the OH. HOWEVER as others have said customer service is probably one of the worst. Use one of their shops rather than phone would be my suggestion.

Haze

Cheers folks, can possibly live with the crap customer service so long as the network is up to scratch.

I’m pretty happy with T-Mobile at the moment but 3 seem to have some very good deals…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘3 Network’ is closed to new replies.