3 full sus frames – 2 x Giant, 1 x Specialized

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale 3 full sus frames – 2 x Giant, 1 x Specialized

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • 3 full sus frames – 2 x Giant, 1 x Specialized
  • pk-ripper

Time to move these on, as they’re just not going to get used that much now. ok, so one of them might, but not enough.

So, here the lowdown:

2006 Giant Trance 3 – M, Float R shock, integrated h/set, VGC and hardly used in the great scheme of things. £210 collected, £230 posted.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/antxjames/2945567948/in/set-72157606728014404/

2007 Giant Trance 3 – M, upgraded shock to RP2 (so has lockout), integrated h/set and again VGC. rides like a dream, although hardly ridden. £330 collected, £350 posted.

2005 Specialized SX trail – M. Lovely, lovely bike, I just won’t use it. It went to Spain for a week, has done a few North Downs rides, but that’s probably about it. 5th element coil shock, with Ti spring. Probably could do with a shock service, but still perfectly functional. From memory spring weight is either a 425 or 450lb. £350 collected, £370 posted.

All are based in Surbiton (Surrey) – any more questions etc, let me know on antjames(at)rocketmail(dot)com

Oh, and pretty much everything on the trance that’s fully built is also for sale. That’s pikes, bulbs on 819s, juicy 7s, deus cranks, thomson stem, aliante saddle. Will list it once the frame sells.

burnsybhoy

Did you get my email about the Pikes mate?

pk-ripper

yup, was going to reply today but been riding!

will get back to you shortly – have a mate on the phone right now who’s having girl angst and so trying to tune that out right now!

burnsybhoy

No worries mate.

pk-ripper

not a prob jonny.

the frames are all still available…

Premier Icon Tiboy
    Subscriber

might be interested in the cranks, depending on condition and price, let me know.

hora

Interested in the 07/pushed. Bit pricey though ;oD

pk-ripper

the price is the price Hora you big gay bear. if you don’t want to pay that, then that’s fine, but I can’t help it if you’re a cheapskate!

Or just buy the cheaper one if that’s all you want to pay…

atlaz

How are those on sizing? I’m 6’1″

solamanda

I’m interested in the 2006 Trance assuming Medium equates to the 18″ seat tube size. Where are you based for collection? I shall be travelling down southwards tomorrow.

pk-ripper

Hmmm, not sure to be honest, initial thought would be that they’d be slightly on the small side, not too small for a cracking singeltrack bike, but if you’re after an all day bike then a large would probably be a bit better.

I “might” bring one on the Swinley ride if I make it and you could try that, but hopefully it will have gone by then. I met one of the guys that was on the NYE ride at Peaslake stores on NYD (on some bizarre SS) so if that was you, then you’ve got an idea of my size!

pk-ripper

David, I’m in Surbiton (surrey) – I think I’ve met you before when you’ve been riding with Andy, Vaughan and Gary.

I’m pretty sure that’s the measurements of the frame but will go check. Am riding the North Downs tomorrow morning if that’s where you’re off to? And just checked, Centre-top is 18″ on the seat-tube.

solamanda

Ant, I’m off in the Hindhead direction tomorrow for some dh’ery stuff. It’s feasible to meet in Surbiton or at Leatherhead station.

I’m off out for the day now so please email dcsolomons AT msn.com

atlaz

pk – I’m just down the road (just moved away from Surbiton 2 weeks ago) and am popping back to collect mail today or tomorrow. Any chance of a quick sit on the 2007 (assuming it’s still built)?

pk-ripper

Sorry, pretty much logged off after I posted that! but yeah, drop me a mail on antjames(at)rocketmail(dot)com, and i’ll send my mobile by return as don’t want to post it up on here.

Am in for the rest of today (incl. evening), and riding tomorrow am / early afternoon, but other than that am around.

sinttesi

Hi, are the pikes still for sale?
    If so can you tell me which ones they are, what year? condition? How much would be after for them?

Also are the wheels still available? if so what condition are they in? bearings still sweet? freehub alright, dents/dings in the rims?

If they are available pics of both to sinttesi{at}gmail{dot}com

Cheers
    Lee

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘3 full sus frames – 2 x Giant, 1 x Specialized’ is closed to new replies.