2×10

Home Forum Bike Forum 2×10

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • 2×10
  • Premier Icon Andy R
    Subscriber

Well, for my use, I’d leave it as it is but others might replace the 32 with a 34 or 36.

I’d leave it be. Once the chain/cassette/middle ring are worn out try a 34t instead. I found 36-22 too big a difference to shift well, it worked but not like 32-22 did.

julzm

I’ve had xt 2×10 on my two most recent bikes, both with 26/38t. If I could have it however I wanted I have 36/26 or 24 so agree with others that you should probably add a few teeth to the main ring.

Premier Icon curiousyellow
    Subscriber

Where are you riding that is so steep?

timberjack

want to change my bike t 2×10, going to put a bash ring on instead of the big ring and shorten the chain, as i only use the small ring and still struggle on steep stuff and i have never had it in the big ring can anyone see any reason to change the ratio’s it is an 11-36 cassette and a 22 small and 32 middle ring, cheers

timberjack

In the lake district this week, the bike is an orange 5 and i am a 15 stone 49 year old so it doesn’t have to be that steep for me to struggle

Premier Icon tomaso
    Subscriber

2×10 or even 9 has been all I’ve use in the Lakes of 5 years. Got sick of smacking teeth off the big ring…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘2×10’ is closed to new replies.