Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • 2nd Hand Camera Shops London
  • HB47

Does anyone have any recommendations for good 2nd hand camera shops in London – was chatting to a professional photographer while on holiday about buying a decent DSLR (have been borrowing my daughter’s canon – although he recommended Nixons as they will work with every Nikon lens ever made. ) and he suggested buying good 2nd hand as best option in terms of value for money – even gave me a list which I have lost – thanks

RustySpanner

Grays of Westminster.

Wonderful shop, good prices, great stock in excellent condition, non-patronising advice.

A lovely place.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

non-patronising advice.

Unless you want something that isn’t a Nikon! 😉

However, if you must follow the path of Nikon, Grays are almost certainly the best shop in the world for you.

Also, conveniently, just up the road from the best beer pub in the world! My local! 🙂

And, while both are in a Westminster postcode, they’re really in Pimlico. Pack your passports!

RustySpanner

Unless you want something that isn’t a Nikon!

And why on earth would you want something that isn’t a Nikon?

Also, conveniently, just up the road from the best beer pub in the world! My local!

That the one on a few doors down?
    S’ok I suppose.
    Bit miserable though. 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

‘coz Canon is better, innit! (I know, I know, it’s like Sram v Shimano, etc!)

The Constitution? Nah, not my type of pub! A little further round the corner – Cask.

HB47

Thanks, will have a look after x-mas break . My daughter already has a canon which I have been using and it was fine – admittedly my first serious SLR was a Nikon FE1 which was great – so my mind is open .
    Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘2nd Hand Camera Shops London’ is closed to new replies.