Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • 29'ers can't do Gnar?
  • tk46hal
    Free Member

Tazz!I enjoyed that little film! 😀
    Oh by the way! It’s funny how people take the bait! 😉

pop-larkin
    Free Member

THat debate on the NSBC site was so lame- no slanging match, no sandy fannies , no beardist comments- dull dull dull

ruscle
    Free Member

With large volume continental tyres on my wheels, they measure close to 27.5″ and are half way to being ‘fat’ could this be the new niche wheel size!!!!! Sorry no videos of me being radsik and all gnarly..

tazzymtb

oi pop are you out to play a la weekend with you boomgnarcorebigwheelyskillzandting possibly finkin a welsh ride wiv 1 gear and cake and coffee and the usual suspects will be out

pop-larkin
    Free Member

If you can go easy on me as I am still feeling a bit crap- I like cake though!!

ssjeff
    Free Member

Sorry no videos of me being radsik and all gnarly.

Plenty of videos of you mincing down some tame trails on your youtube account though. 😆

tazzymtb

tom is out so pace will be “relaxed and mellow” I’ll be on mongo so uphill will be at the pace of bimble whilst swearing

tazzymtb

Plenty of videos of you mincing down some tame trails

oi that’s not fair!

kudos100
    Free Member

you actually agree then, retard!

Sand in your vagina again GW. Get a grip man.

tazzymtb

at least one of the flat bits had a puddle in it and there was a small twig in one as well. Those quantocks look fierce man 😯

kudos100
    Free Member

right, that’s it, that’s fighting talk that is, only like fighting is bad…and gives me negative vibes……..and my beard might get blood in it and it’ll take ages to dry after washing it……

right that’s it, that’s a “getting a stern glance” talk that is. Prepare to be be glared at, like you’ve never been glared at before!!

*stares at compute screen with more focus than a boy discovering internet pron for the first time*

LOL 😀

TheBrick
    Free Member

Agreed, but by nowhere near as much as any mtb does in comparison to a BMX.

Disagree, the all get proportionately more shit as the wheel size gets bigger.

26/20 = 1.3

29/26 = 1.1

you actually agree then, retard!

Exactly

Sand in your vagina again GW. Get a grip man.

You’re weird.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘29'ers can't do Gnar?’ is closed to new replies.