29er/700c Disc Wheelset

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted 29er/700c Disc Wheelset

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • 29er/700c Disc Wheelset
  • njcisca

Hi I’m looking for a wheelset for my cross bike, either 6 bolt or centrelock hubs are fine. As the bike is mainly used on the road lighter cross/xc oriented wheels are preferable to anything too beefy.
    I have some Mavic Speedcity wheels at the moment but they are not playing nicely with the super tight clearances on my Kinesis fork so really looking for non Mavic this time. These wheels will be up for grabs once I find something else if anyone wants a swap, they take disc or rim brakes.

Mowgli

I was thinking of selling my Hope Pro 2 Evo / Mavic Open Pro CD wheels. Very good condition, only used on road. Would be looking for £180. Front has only done about 200 miles, rear about 1k. Email me if interested

njcisca

I was thinking of selling my Hope Pro 2 Evo / Mavic Open Pro CD wheels. Very good condition, only used on road. Would be looking for £180. Front has only done about 200 miles, rear about 1k. Email me if interested

Sound really nice but sadly a little out my price range. Realistically have £100-150 to spend.

Premier Icon riddoch
    Subscriber

Then what about a very similar but cheaper set, I have a set of standard open pro rims, built onto hope pro II. I’m changing to an alfine rear wheel so I need to get a new front to match.
    I paid £215 for them about a year ago and haven’t done a huge amount of miles on them. I wouldn’t want to go any lower than £150 though.

njcisca

Then what about a very similar but cheaper set, I have a set of standard open pro rims, built onto hope pro II. I’m changing to an alfine rear wheel so I need to get a new front to match.
    I paid £215 for them about a year ago and haven’t done a huge amount of miles on them. I wouldn’t want to go any lower than £150 though.

May be be interested could you email some photos across please. Email in my profile thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘29er/700c Disc Wheelset’ is closed to new replies.