29er Wheels and Tyres

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale 29er Wheels and Tyres

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 29er Wheels and Tyres
  • Premier Icon richmog08
    Subscriber

Having a bit of a clear out. All prices include postage. Pictures available on request. Contact me via richmog08@virginmedia.com.

1. Roval Traverse fattie 29er Wheels. Bought these as a second set when I had my Specialized. Front is 15mm and the rear is 142+ x 12. Theyre a odd set in that the front as white graphics and the rear silver. They’ve got DT Swiss hubs and come with an XD driver. The front is in good condition and true. The rear has a few scratches and a slight ding on the edge of the rim, but it doesn’t affect sealing. There’s a couple of spare spokes for the rear. Looking for £95.
    2. Hans Dampf 29 x 2.35 Evo Trailstar, great condition, been used tubeless. £25.
    3. Nobby Nic 29 x 2.25 Evo Pace star, a few of the middle knobs are worn but overall it’s in great condition. £20.
    4. 2 x Little Albert Performance Snakeskin 29 x 2.1, these set up tubeless easily. In great condition. £15 each.
    5. Little Albert Performance. This one is none snakeskin so won’t set up tubeless. Excellent condition. £12.
    6. Michelin XC AC Expert 29 x 2.0. Good condition. £10.
    7. Continental Mountain King 29 x 2.2. Excellent condition. £12.

Premier Icon Vortexracing
    Subscriber

Yhm ref fatties

Premier Icon richmog08
    Subscriber

Wheels, Hans Dampf and Nobby Nic sold.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘29er Wheels and Tyres’ is closed to new replies.