29er Forks and Wheels Clearout

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale 29er Forks and Wheels Clearout

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • 29er Forks and Wheels Clearout
  • Rockshox Recon TK Silver 29er Fork. 178mm straight steerer. Only used a few times. As new. £110 posted.
    Exotic Rigid 29er fork. 172mm straight steerer. Again only used a few times. £55 posted.
    Pair of WTB speed 29er wheels. Front is 15mm maxle and brand new and unused. Rear had about 100km use before it was given a re-true. Standard QR. £130 for the pair posted or £70 per wheel posted.

gazc

hi i’m very interested in the carbon fork – could i get some pics please? just need to check steerer too. thanks

timbur

Pics of the carbon too please :O)
    Tim

tburden(at)gmail.com

Premier Icon mangoridebike
    Subscriber

pics of the RockShox please, email in profile

Apologies if I have caused some confusion here. The Exotic Forks are Aluminium rather than Carbon, hence the price. They are very nice though.

Premier Icon bigshep
    Subscriber

Hi,
    I’ll have some pics of the Alu Exotics please, also whats the A-C measurement?
    Email in profile
    Cheers

Subscriber

Hi, did you manage to get pics of the Rock Shox? What travel are they?

Mangoridebike. I sent you pics of the Rockshox.
    Bigshep. Will send pics of the alu exotics once I get back from work. Will also measure A-C now I have been told what it is. (Why does everybody want to know this? Is it due to what tyres can be run? Showing how clueless I am here!)

Subscriber

Hi crookofdevon no pics received, would you be able to retry?

Mangoride. Apologies I think I misunderstood your email address in your profile. You should have pics now.
    A-C for the exotics is 435mm. A-C for the Rockshox is 460mm and they are 80mm travel.
    Cheers

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘29er Forks and Wheels Clearout’ is closed to new replies.