29er forks and tyres, MudX 26 tyres, ec90 seat post and XT and Sram 10 speed.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale 29er forks and tyres, MudX 26 tyres, ec90 seat post and XT and Sram 10 speed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • 29er forks and tyres, MudX 26 tyres, ec90 seat post and XT and Sram 10 speed.
  • stayhigh

Can I have dibs on XT rear mech and confirm when I get in from work tonight please?

Work PC’s ahving a fit and wont show pics 🙄

Yes StayHigh just drop me an email once your home.

Start of the end of year clear out, I think i have priced item cheap enough to make them attractive enough to buy and then smarten up yourself.

As it says really. Brand new. £20 posted each.

Bontrager Mud X. Number 1 in good condition, other two are more worn. £10 for the good one and £8 each for the other two. 26×1.8

XT 10 speed mech, its been used and needs new jockey wheels but other wise its good. £20 posted.

XT brakes front and rear. Rear calliper has seized and both could do with pads. £50 posted.

Sram X9 rear mech, X7 double front mech, Double Sram BB30 chainset and X7 direct mount shifters ( not pictured). All of it has been used and the chainset could do with a new big ring £60 posted for all of it.

Easton EC90 Seat post 31.6 400mm condition. In good nick over all with only some slight marks where it has been inserted into the frame. £60 posted.

RockShox Reba 100mm forks out of a 2012 specilized Epic. They are standard 10mm qr but specilized use that 10mm axle type thing. I believe they are just standard QR, Tapered steerer tube. Could possibly do with a service. Stantions are clear of any marks. £140 posted.

Any questions please just either comment here or email richardpj1991@gmail.com. If you would prefer to phone me then email first for phone number.

Thank you.

Premier Icon vondally
    Subscriber

ygm re bonty tyres

Premier Icon mboy
    Subscriber

YGM re Bonty 29er tyres

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘29er forks and tyres, MudX 26 tyres, ec90 seat post and XT and Sram 10 speed.’ is closed to new replies.