29er FORK Fox F29 RLC /Custom 110 mm travel / QR15/ tapered. Black Loads of pics

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale 29er FORK Fox F29 RLC /Custom 110 mm travel / QR15/ tapered. Black Loads of pics

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • 29er FORK Fox F29 RLC /Custom 110 mm travel / QR15/ tapered. Black Loads of pics
  • Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber

Picture is worth a thousand words so here are loads of them!
    Steerer cut at 16.5 cm
    Actual weight on my scale 1755 grams.
    Bought on a bike I have just acquired. Think it must be a custom order 130 which has been lowered as it’s running at 110 mm of travel with the air damper stop in its bottom of two positions.
    Was apparently bought new in August 2011.
    Cosmetically the fork looks almost perfect. Only very minor marks any where on the paintwork (under the drop outs and from crown race removal).
    Essentially it looks new!
    Works as it looks smooth and plush throughout its travel.

I could leave it at that and ask a lot more but…..

In the interest of total fairness and honesty……
    I have opened the fork to service and inspect it and found some marking of the stanchions under the lowers. Not scoring just wear to the anodizing which would mean that if you had it serviced they would insist on replacing the uppers.
    Other than this the internals are now superb with clean oil and seals.

Wear is due to the previous owner running the fork with the seals dry. I know it had been stored upright for six months between outings!!

Fork is totally functional; looks great and works superbly. However,it has simply not been serviced for a year and a half (until I got it) so I will price it accordingly. New uppers would be around £170 but not worth doing (if at all) until you need to service the fork.

Looking for £125 posted PayPal gift/bank transfer.
    email in profile (not for PayPal)
    Cheers
    Mick

frazchops

Email sent!

Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber
    AlanMc100

You just bagged yourself a right bargain there Fraz 😆
    Alan 😥

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘29er FORK Fox F29 RLC /Custom 110 mm travel / QR15/ tapered. Black Loads of pics’ is closed to new replies.