Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • 29+ frames?
  • km79
    Free Member

Thanks paceman, looks good!

ir_bandito
    Free Member

I’ve just put a pair of these on my Krampus

Saves about 500g overall. Stiff and strong and didn’t cost much.

Feels noticeably lighter, even twitchier, at the front. Although the dimensions are supposed to be pretty much the same as the stock fork.

15mm thru axle and plenty of space for the 3″ Dirt Wizard.

I’ll get photos at some point

cynic-al
    Free Member

An old style carbon fork will be more forgiving.

julioflo
    Free Member

I can’t believe there hasn’t been more frothing about the tip off that there is a 29+ Stooge coming!
    Jonestown, is there anymore details, photos, geometry available?

Mal-ec
    Free Member

Well I’m pretty excited by that prospect.

jonestown
    Free Member

Cheers Julioflo – 2 sizes, an 18 and 20 (or 23.5 or 24.8 ett), much bigger front triangle but still twin top tubes, 58mm fork offset with a 68.5 head angle, curved bi-plane forks, loads of bottle mounts, slightly lower BB to make up for the big tyres. should be here in April, once i’ve worked ou how to pay for it 🙂

julioflo
    Free Member

Jonestown – that does indeed sound rad. The new Krampus looks good. But this has potential to be good-er

faustus

Hmm a 29+ stooge, 20inch, with bi-plane forks. Sounds very lovely to me, just make sure it’s a nice colour!

Shackleton

Any update on the Dirt tracker / 29+ stooge. It would be fair to say that I would be keen given the dearth of 29+ frames around……

peanut
    Free Member

Think the 29+ Stooge is on the back burner since brexit and British pound exchange rate…. hope to be proved wrong though. New Stooge in larger sizes out soon tho.

piemonster

Question

Why would you select a 29+ over a 650b+? Or vice versa?

I seem to have an n+1 itch that needs scratching

jonestown
    Free Member

i should have photos in the next few weeks of the proto, production news will follow shortly after.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘29+ frames?’ is closed to new replies.