Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • 27.5 hardtails options.
  • duckman

Next bike will be a hot and I fancy dabbling in the 650 water…any suggestions for a hard tail frame?

bikeneil
    Free Member

You will only wish you’d have gone 29…

ska-49
    Free Member

Kona Explosif 650b, Scott Scale 650b, SC Chameleon with 650b wheels, Saracen 650b.

kimbers

if I had the cash explosif 650b………. in raw

cupra
    Free Member

Rose bikes just about to launch one and kona has a 2014 cinder cone on the way. Having started on 26 and had many 29ers i am sold on 27.5 🙂

r17anm
    Free Member

New orange crush

schmiken

Kingdom Supreme 650 – but I’m biased as I have one.

stany
    Free Member

Genesis Core is imminent

doof_doof
    Free Member

2Soulscycles Funtail 41.5 EVO

duckman

Thanks guys,I have a Solaris and fancy a happy medium, I was looking at that new Explosif…nice…

monkeychild
    Free Member

I own a 29er ht and demoed a Scott Scale 27.5 the other day. It felt no different to 26″ IMHO. 29er I noticed straight away and thought WOW! 27.5 left me feeling meh, there’s no real difference that I can see. As I said all IMHO.

brant
    Free Member

I think 650b will work fine for tougher LT hardtails but for moderate 120mmish travel then 29in is still the way to go.
    I have a 45650b frame sampling right now. Should get out on it this weekend.

orena45
    mikewsmith
    Free Member

my mate who has the LBS has had a lot asking for 650 HT’s (the mags say thats all you can get) the choice will appear in next seasons bikes (which we will be seeing next month probably)

martinh
    Free Member
    ratherbeintobago

Thanks guys,I have a Solaris and fancy a happy medium, a bike with wheels a lot closer to 26″ than 29″

FTFY

core

Genesis Core is imminent

Really?

mattjg
    Free Member

Rose bikes just about to launch one and kona has a 2014 cinder cone on the way. Having started on 26 and had many 29ers i am sold on 27.5

genuine question – why? and on a HT compared to a 29er? (happy 29er HT rider myself but thinking of a 650b FS trail bike).

chriswilk
    Free Member

looking on interested here, going to get a 1k (c2w) hardtail soon.
    Was sold on the scott scale 960, but maybe wait until the 760 is out.
    The mags seem to rave about the 710, but that is their job to encourage all to buy the next new thing.

rewski
    Free Member

If you ride a small the Kinesis Maxlight Sync Ti SML is 650b. I have the large 29er, splendid piece of kit.

andypaul99
    Free Member

There is a range of Giant XTC 27.5 hardtails on the horizon. apparently.

_tom_
    Free Member

The Explosif and 2souls both look awesome, would definitely choose one of those if I was going bigwheel.

blades2000
    Free Member

andypaul99 – Member
    There is a range of Giant XTC 27.5 hardtails on the horizon. apparently.

This is true, as well as Full Suspension if that tickles your fancy in the future.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘27.5 hardtails options.’ is closed to new replies.