Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • 27.2 Gravity Dropper
  • EccentricEllis

Now i thought that Rockshox were making their new adjustable seatpost in 27.2 but i can’t find this info anywhere.

Are they and am i just being a spacker or is there another that i’ve just got confused with?

Cheers.

mandog

There’s the original gravity dropper made by Gravity Dropper in 27.2

Junkyard
    Free Member

Was the superstar one out in 27,2 as well?
    there is another whose name escapes me.
    GD are great and reliable if a bit clunky and mechanical

Stinkerbell
    Free Member

X-fusion are about to launch one that looks similar to the joplin.

steveh

I snapped my 27.2 gd twice in 6 months and then got rid so I wouldn’t say they were reliable!

stevede
    Free Member

Pure racing i7 and gravity dropper are your options. Not sure on the rockshox reverb but the fox DOSS post will be 30.9 or 31.8 and i’m pretty sure rockshox are 30.9 smallest too.

bland

I understand that that 27.2 pure racing ones just dont hold up at all unfortunately so id avoid that for now if i were you

Northwind

I’d recommend the gravity dropper highly… Mine has been absolutely rock solid reliable, unlike my i900… Though it does seem like the multi-drop models are a wee bit more delicate, and no wonder when you see how it’s done- there’s a bloody great hole halway up the post.

anotherstan
    Free Member

bland – Member
    I understand that that 27.2 pure racing ones just dont hold up at all unfortunately so id avoid that for now if i were you

mine’s ‘holding up’ just fine thanks 😐

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘27.2 Gravity Dropper’ is closed to new replies.