Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • 27.5+ Hardtail with 135mm rear dropout spacing
  • wombat

I’m after a 27.5+ hardtail with 135mm rear dropout spacing, ideally suitable for a 120/140mm fork.

Does such a thing exist?

Am looking to reuse an existing 135mm Rolhoff Speedhub.

Doesn’t have to be a singlespeed specific frame, don’t mind converting/adapting an off the peg bike.

A Stanton Slackline can be ordered to tick all the boxes but sadly the Fun Controller has informed me that the  budget won’t stretch that far.

chakaping
    Free Member

Cotic Solaris mk2 is 135mm QR and best with 120mm fork, takes 2.8in tyres.

Probably selling a large soon as I’m getting the newest version.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Last Fastforward, possibly a bit agro.

avdave2

I’m not sure what fork you can run in it but I have the Ramin 3+. One of the reasons I went for it is that I also have a Rohloff and it has 135mm spacing and an EBB. I’m not sure I ever will get around to putting the Rohloff on it, what I’d really like is another one so I could have both options 🙂

nemesis
    Free Member

Singular swift? 120 rather than 140 mind

sillyoldman

If you can find one, an old Genesis High Latitude SS/Alfine frame would work.

sheck

My Singular Buzzard frame that I have for sale has clearance of 3″ tyres on 35mm ID rims

I’ve been running it with a 130mm Yari and it’s heaps of fun

Its a 19″ FWIW (relatively short too tube for its size)

sv

Stooge: http://stoogecycles.co.uk/stooge-shop/

metalheart
    Free Member

New gen Sherpa also came in 135mm or 142 flavour (mine is 142).

depending on your hub, conversion to 142 is just different spacers (i.e. Hope) and would cheaper than new dropouts.

pick one up 2ndhand perhaps… 😉

Brainflex

Kona Unit

benthebikeman
    Free Member

Probably looking to sell on my beloved Cotic Simple 29er medium frame. Wonderful fun frame. Fits 2.8 Trailblazers with plenty of space. Can’t justify having it as I’ve just bought a new Karate Monkey frame.

NorthCountryBoy
    Free Member

Hi I have an on-one Parkwood for sale its 135mm rear QR and running as a 29 er but they sold these as 27.5+ too so it will take that wheel size.

Its fitted with a 130mm 29er pike that would also run a 27.5+ tyre and a reverb post. Im looking for about £450 for it

Thats a complete bike BTW

coomber
    Free Member

Charge frames went plus but stayed quick  release.

nixie

Genesis longitude. 27.5+, 135mm back end specifically designed to allow you to run whatever hub. I think it has rolhoff. If you can get a 2016 frame it also has a tapered head tube (unlike the later ones). 100mm fork though.

wombat

Thanks for the replies everyone, lots more options out there that I initially thought.

chakaping
    Free Member

You could buy about six frames from this thread alone!

😀

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘27.5+ Hardtail with 135mm rear dropout spacing’ is closed to new replies.