26" Maxxis tyre clearout + DT 440 hubs, Fox Van RC, Lyric U-Turn Coil PICS

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale 26" Maxxis tyre clearout + DT 440 hubs, Fox Van RC, Lyric U-Turn Coil PICS

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • 26" Maxxis tyre clearout + DT 440 hubs, Fox Van RC, Lyric U-Turn Coil PICS
  • Premier Icon GavinB
    Subscriber

This is phase 1 of a big old clearout, more stuff to follow.

First up are a few Maxxis tyres that I need rid of. Condition is fairly subjective, but I’ve tried to be as honest as possible. They range from new to excellent, to very good condition, to good condition. All are wire bead and 26″, and all are Dual Ply unless stated otherwise. Please add £5 per tyre for postage. I’m based around Bolton/Horwich, if you want to collect.

Minion 2.5 ST Ex con £15
    High Roller II 3C 2.4 Ex con £20
    Minion 2.5 ST VGC £10
    High Roller 2.5 ST GC £5
    Minion 2.5 ST NEW £20
    High Roller 2.35 ST GC £5
    High Roller 2.5 60a GC £5
    Single Ply High Roller 2.35 60a VGC £10
    Ardent 2.4 60a GC £5
    Swampthing 2.35 ST GC £5
    Ardent 2.4 60a VGC £10

DT Swiss 440 hubs

Next up are a couple of superb DT Swiss 440 hubs. They are 20mm front, 150 x 12mm rear. They also come decorated with a couple of white Flow rims, and are built with DT Comp spokes. The front rim is fine, but the rear has a pretty bad ding, and struggles to run tubeless. Bearings are superb – they spin for minutes! I can strip and just send the hubs, or send complete, whatever you want. £150 for the pair, or £100 rear, £50 front.

Lyric U-Turn Coil

These have seen better days, but are still workable. There are fine marks on the stanchions, and some light cosmetic damage on the lowers. Steerer is 1 1/8th 178mm with SFN fitted. Comes with Maxle. £100 posted.

Fox Van RC shock 200 x 57

I bought this off here from Northwind a couple of years back, used it for a month or two on my Mega, but no longer need it. Its in great condition and comes with a couple of springs (as pictured) £120 posted.

Premier Icon pearsonw
    Subscriber

I’ll take the two 2.35 High Rollers – have emailed you.

Premier Icon steveh
    Subscriber

Im interested in the hr2 and the new minion but can’t see a hr2 on that pic? email in profile to discuss. cheers

ritchic

Do you know what coil is in lyriks

fridge79

I will take the single ply high roller 2.35 if the other bloke doesn’t!

Premier Icon GavinB
    Subscriber

Medium coil in the Lyrics, but pretty sure I have some others lying around. Let me know if that doesn’t suit, and I’ll check.

The HRII is on a bike at the moment (part 2 of my clear out), but was ridden for one race weekend.

Premier Icon GavinB
    Subscriber

Will – I’ve not got your email, so check you’ve sent it to gavin dot baxterpp @ gmail dot com

Premier Icon steveh
    Subscriber

How much for the hr2 and new minion with postage for both?

Premier Icon GavinB
    Subscriber

Hi Steve,

Looking for £50 for the two of them, incl postage.

Premier Icon tomaso
    Subscriber

Interested in Swampthing. Not in a hurry for it and can either pass by yours on way to in laws or meet you when you are heading to Lakes as I’m in Lancaster. Save on postage/fuel
    Ta
    T

Premier Icon GavinB
    Subscriber

No worries T. The Swampthing is yours. Drop me a mail when you are passing, or else next time I’m Lakes-bound I’ll drop it in.

spev

Would you do the lyriks and the van rc for 200 posted?
    I’ll cover PayPal costs

Premier Icon GavinB
    Subscriber

Spev – go on then. If you drop me your address via PayPal, I’ll get them off ASAP.

Dave.I

Gav I’ll take the new Minion and HR2 next time I see you if you don’t mind hanging onto them for a bit. We could do with a Lakes ride some time soon!!!

Premier Icon GavinB
    Subscriber

Dave – ok, they’re yours. Oh, and let’s get a ride in the diary soon. Lakes sounds good.

spev

Sorry for late reply Gavin, i’ll sort it out now ok

Premier Icon GavinB
    Subscriber

Spev – got the payment ok, but PP fees were deducted, so replied back to your PP email.

Forks, shock, 3C and new Minion, 2.35 SP High Roller sold (pending payment or beers, in some cases)

Still keen to shift the DT Swiss hubs – someone make me an offer please??

Premier Icon GavinB
    Subscriber

Front hub and both rims now gone!

Anyone after a 150mm rear hub?

Premier Icon GavinB
    Subscriber

Tomaso – ygm, I’m passing by Lancaster tomorrow.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘26" Maxxis tyre clearout + DT 440 hubs, Fox Van RC, Lyric U-Turn Coil PICS’ is closed to new replies.