Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • 26" High Roller II tubeless. Where? Chain Reacton appears to have lost the plot.
  • 5plusn8
    Free Member

Once upon a time I defaulted to CRC, pretty much any mainstream part was there in stock, cheaper than elsewhere and normally with quick free delivery.
    That appears to have gone wrong.
    So where will I find 26″ High Roller II tubeless?
    And more yo the point – who to set as my default now so I don’t have to think?

angeldust
    Free Member

Slight overreaction? It might inconvenience you slightly, but they haven’t lost the plot.
    Right or wrong, 26″ is a rapidly dwindling market. I’m guessing any sales they are loosing from you (or others looking for this product are of little consequence).

fifeandy
    Free Member

Once upon a time I defaulted to CRC, pretty much any mainstream part was there in stock

The key word being mainstream, which your antiquated miniature wheels are not 😀

5plusn8
    Free Member

It is true the old wheels are no longer flavour of the month, I accept that, but that was only my latest example, they are out of stock of lots of other stuff too..

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

I used Wiggle a few times but got fed up with their seeming inability to list items that were out of stock as actually being out of stock on their website. Went back to using the quick and reliable CRC.

Think the answer is Wiggle = CRC now.

PolisherMan

Tredz. That’s where I order a pair last week,and they were cheap….and you get TWO,that’s TWO packets of Haribo’s!

rocketman
    Free Member

FWIW my most recent orders from Chain Reaction have been fulfilled from Wiggle’s West Midlands warehouse so it looks like a lot of the stock has moved

chakaping
    Free Member

They are moving loads of stuff from NI to Wolverhampton, they could be out of action in transit.

However Maxxis availability is pretty hit-and-miss anyway, probably a distribution issue.

compass81

My CRC order last week was dispatched in two parts. Chainring from CRC (on time) and chain dispatched from the Wiggle warehouse (three days later). Paid for the express service but it seemed not to work for the chain 🙁 No reply when I tried to chase them up either. I hope this is not signs of things to come in the new merged world.

blueflamespecial
    Free Member

Speaking of the merger.. I recently ordered from CRC, got the dispatch confirmation from CRC but got the ‘item ready to collect’ email from Wiggle.

I was most confused for a minute or two!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘26" High Roller II tubeless. Where? Chain Reacton appears to have lost the plot.’ is closed to new replies.