Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • 23 Seconds AFTER the Light Went To Red! Is That a Ban?
  • piha
    Free Member

Time for a bit of a wind up there monskie. Tell him that he'll be likely a small prison sentence of about 4 weeks or so but his cell mate "Buba" will make it feel more like a year with all that attention that Buba will lavish on him every night!!!!

therealhoops
    Free Member

sorry Steve, yer chum sounds like a capital ****t

davidrussell
    Free Member

show him a 5p next to a £2 coin. tell him the 5p is the size of his sphincter before prison….

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

Find out how long he's had his licence. If it is less than 2 years if he gets 6 points he has to hand his licence back and resit his test – not a ban, but he still "looses" his licence.

Tell him best course of action is to ask to go to court, he'll never find a defence for 23 seconds after the light has changed, and if he's a total know he'll embarass himself in front of the mags who'll either ban him or put him that close to a ban then another 3 points will see him off the road.

tiger_roach
    Free Member

I knew a guy who did six months for doing 120 on a duel carriageway. So yes, he might.

Really? Must be more to it than that?

Never mind the size of coins, I hear the food leaves a lot to be desired.

M6TTF
    Free Member

Judging by this countries judicial system I expect he'll get a slap on the wrist and a weeks holiday somewhere nice learning to be a better citizen courtesy of the tax payer

mafiafish
    Free Member

^ there must have been some other reason. I though ti was just a ban?

myheadsashed

be a good work mate and off to give some cycling tips and help him pick out a bike as he'll be needing one for 12 mths or so 😆

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

He won't get a custodial sentence, not unless he's killed someone in the process of the RLJ, and even that is by no means a surefire way to guarantee time in HMP

Even if he is banned it'll probably only be a 28 day ban for starters, but this really screws up his insurance prospects & employments chances wherea "desirable" is a clean driving licence.

allthepies
    Free Member

>but this really screws up his insurance prospects & employments chances wherea "desirable" is a clean driving licence.

shrugs shoulders, "It's just one of those things".

😉

freeganbikefascist
    Free Member

monksie

The Postman has delivered a summons to attend court, in person. It has been suggested to him that he could go to prison for this (he wouldn't though, would he?). He's close to tears :-}

really doubt he'll go to prison, short ban or large fine more like, what are they charging him with? Driving without due care I expect

as for response, I'd shrug, imitate his accent and say "it's one ov those fings, innit?" and walk off whistling

monksie
    Free Member

He's been squaking to all and sundry about it and he's got hold of the notion that if it's driving wiithout due care he's need to be visited bt the police before his court date.

flatfish
    Free Member

he sounds like he has his own version of the law that everybody else should abide by and not the law of the land.
    i'd be laughing everyday till his court appearance just to wind him up.

Junkyard
    Free Member

He's been squaking to all and sundry about it and he's got hold of the notion that if it's driving wiithout due care he's need to be visited bt the police before his court date

Now I would wind him up and hope that he never forgets the fear he is feeling and it actually moderates his driving behaviour – tell them aboout the fact they turn up at random times and can smash your door down if you are out. They may visit him at work or the pub to arrest him that kind of thing. Tell hima bout mate sthat a variety of unlikely things happened to etc.

dmiller
    Free Member

They may visit him at work or the pub to arrest him that kind of thing. Tell hima bout mate sthat a variety of unlikely things happened to etc.

Plain clothes as well. And they will watch him to check his habits… 😉

Hammer
    Free Member

Buy him that 20 quid helmet from Halfords…. have a dump in it… quick rinse with cold water, let it dry and hand it over…. once he starts sweating and the foam pads start to get moist…. he he he…

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘23 Seconds AFTER the Light Went To Red! Is That a Ban?’ is closed to new replies.