Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • 216 x 57 instead of 216 x 63 can it work ?
  • toomuchtime
    Free Member

Hi

Currently running a 216 x 63 on my Cube Stereo carbon 160mm and looking to upgrade the existing shock i have seen a 216 x 57 Monarch plus on CRC for £99 would it make a vast difference only being 6mm less travel ?

Any advice warmly welcome

mashr

You’ll lose 15mm travel. Only you know if that’s something you want or not

weeksy

Aye, that.

P20

It will fit but you’re losing 10% of your travel. The tune may also be different

honourablegeorge

216×57 is an odd size, good chance there’s a 6mm spacer in there you can remove

RickDraper
    Free Member

The 216×57 is a specialized enduro specific shock. It will have the yoke fitting shock body on it.

frogstomp

The 216×57 is a specialized enduro specific shock. It will have the yoke fitting shock body on it.

The blurb on the webpage (and answered question at the bottom) suggest it is the universal fitment version.

216×57 is an odd size, good chance there’s a 6mm spacer in there you can remove

I would hazard a guess at this.. was the case with my Super Deluxe so wouldn’t be surprised if this is similar.

RickDraper
    Free Member

The 216 x 57 is a enduro fitment shock. Just put that size into google and do a search. CRC have got it wrong in the literature.

toomuchtime
    Free Member

Thanks everyone think I’ll skip the shock

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.