• This topic has 9 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by colp.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • 2023 World Cup Downhill dates/locations
  • 5plusn8
    Free Member

Have the dates and locations for 2023 rounds of WCDH been announced yet? I can’t find them and have a plan hatching..

sharkattack

They’re not out yet but the world champs is in Fort William in August.

Tell us your plan anyway while we wait for the dates.

5plusn8
    Free Member

Hmm annoying, they announced 2022 in Feb 2021.
    Just want to go to the North American rounds, hoping they will be back to back like this year.

sharkattack

I’ve done a few European WC’s before combined with riding trips and driving my own van. Never been to the north american rounds.

I’m eagerly awaiting the calendar myself to see if anything would fit around a road trip. If I’m feeling frisky I might do a last minute jaunt to Les Gets for the Worlds this year. It looks like the only venue that rivals Fort Bill for atmosphere. All the others have been pretty tame.

weeksy

I’ll deffo be at somewhere for one of them for sure… I’d expect whichever fits into a school holiday time.

jonnyrockymountain

Shark attack I’m booked in for les gets worlds this year, great venue and atmosphere, I went in 2019 bloody great long weekend 👍

colp

@sharkattack

If you did the Leogang WC you could also drive down to Innsbruck for Crankworks

sharkattack

That’s not a bad idea. Leogang is on my hit list because it looks like an amazing place to ride and there’s a handful of other bike parks in the area that look very good. I’ve never been to any of them.

I also want to ride Vallnord. When I was there for the race I didn’t have a bike with me.

wipperman95
    Free Member

Remember, next year we see new organisers/promoters (Discovery Events) – as it’s their first year I wouldn’t expect too many changes.

colp

@sharkattack

If you do decide on Leogang, get in touch as I might be there.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.