Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • 2023 Downhill Fantasy
  • kgassewitz
    Free Member

So strangely, there doesn’t seem to be any DH, Enduro or XC fantasy for 2023… So I went ahead and created an app so we can all still play and follow along with the 2023 season.

https://www.downhillmtbfantasy.com/

Unfortunately, I only realized the lack of fantasy after XC and Enduro had started, so this is only for DH. But feel free to join, create leagues, etc.

I’ve been testing for a couple days, hoping I got rid of all of the bugs. If I didn’t, just let me know and I’ll patch it ASAP. Also welcoming any feedback!

Kurtis

mark88

Thanks – I’ve joined and made a STW league

@kgassewitz
    when I join the private league it is making me create my team again. Is this intentional?

How are points being distributed?

kgassewitz
    Free Member

Thank you for joining!

With the link, the app should recognize if you already have a team and redirect to the league page. I will look into it this morning and patch it up!

Points are distributed based on the UCI points. In terms of rankings, pre qualified athletes for semi’s and finals were given more points based on their higher likely hood of scoring points.

Once again, any other odd behaviour – please let me know!

Thanks,

Kurtis

BoardinBob

ANyone know what’s going on with Jackson Goldstone? He was my first draft pick but Steve Peat put a video on instagram last night saying he was in the hospital with his appendix. I know he was in a few weeks back for appendix stuff. Social media doesn’t seem to have picked up on this latest incident at all

simon_g

Thanks, entered!

dirkpitt74

Thanks – entered.

ayjaydoubleyou

ANyone know what’s going on with Jackson Goldstone? He was my first draft pick but Steve Peat put a video on instagram last night saying he was in the hospital with his appendix

down in the comments here:

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/myriam-nicole-to-miss-upcoming-world-cups-due-to-concussion.html

“bgoldstone” who I assume is his sister Bailey, confirmed back in hospital with appendix.

frogstomp

I’m in.

Tip : you can change your display name under your profile to reflect your STW persona.

weeksy

i can’t see how to join the STW League… i can’t find it in the list.

frogstomp

i can’t see how to join the STW League… i can’t find it in the list.

Use the link in the second post ^^

sillyoldman

Still not retaining my team for me in the mini-league?

weeksy

Yeah i seem to have 2 teams lol. 1 Global, 1 STW…. which i find a little weird.

mark88

when I join the private league it is making me create my team again

@kgassewitz
    FYI this is still happening. my saved team doesn’t carry over when I try to join a league.

nobtwidler
    Free Member

I’m in cheers

kgassewitz
    Free Member

@mark888 I built this in a way (to begin with at least) where you could create a seperate teams for seperate leagues. This seemed to give more flexibility in terms of rule changes (Some leagues have different amount of male vs female riders.)

Are you experiencing issues where your team is a league is being lost? Or are you unable to enroll your previously created team in a new league?

I will add in a feature where you can save a team, but adding the team to a new league will be subject to the number of male vs. female riders lining up.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.