Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • 2022 YT Capra Core 4 29 Review – The GOAT returns but does it live up to the hype?
  • singletrackross

Forget the big-budget movie launches featuring Hollywood stars! What we want to know is does the 2022 YT Capra Core 4 29 live up to the hype? Think of …

By singletrackross

Get the full story on our front page at:

2022 YT Capra Core 4 29 Review – The GOAT returns but does it live up to the hype?

Support us and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

Typical. The year I look elsewhere, the year it comes with a bottle mount!

argee

Might sound daft, but are they saying they use Ultra High Modulus CF in this frame, seems weird as the last thing i’d want in an enduro frame is ultra high, or even high modulus CF, is this more jargon than the actual terminology?

feed

I hate to be the one, but doesn’t YT stand for Young Talent and wasn’t the original company ethos to make bikes that were affordable to younger riders? I think they need a new company name.

robertajobb

They’ll have to change to OG.

andybrad

A respectable total weight of 15,25 kg?! wow

joefm

what’s the **** point of flip chips that offer just .3 degrees of adjustment. No ones going to change it from where they set it to originally because no one can tell if .3 makes any difference. Pointless feature. don’t offer it as a feature for so little

eddiebaby
    Free Member

The name may translate as goat but is was never the GOAT.
    I liked mine but soon shifted it. Great value for money back then, especially with the BOS fork and shock.

chakaping
    Free Member

A respectable total weight of 15,25 kg?! wow

That’s an honest weight for a 29in enduro bike.

Nothing special though and I don’t see any benefit from the fancy carbon here.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘2022 YT Capra Core 4 29 Review – The GOAT returns but does it live up to the hype?’ is closed to new replies.