• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by tmays.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • 2022 Nukeproof Scout 290 Review: Trail Toy!
  • amandawishart

2022 Nukeproof Scout offers four build specs, all as 275 or 290. Nukeproof have brought the signature yellow paint back, too…

By amandawishart

Get the full story on our front page at:

2022 Nukeproof Scout 290 Review: Trail Toy!

Support us from less than £0.06/day and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

vickymegalith

Really enjoyed reading this – the fun & joy, and capability + versatility, are things that people on the Nukeproof Scout Riders Group on Facebook frequently mention. I’m still very much learning on mine and I love it, it’s a joyful thing. PS – your fully monochrome build is one of the stealthiest, gothest gothbikes I’ve ever seen, very envious!! ⚡🖤⚡

spooky_b329

I’ve not compared the geo but I’ve recently bought a 290 Scout that is presumably the older 20-21 model.

It’s great fun, however I’m sort of glad to see the comment about climbs being a slog as it’s certainly harder than my sprightly singlespeed! I’m working harder to keep up with friends on their 29er full sussers but it’s making me fitter, right?!

lightfighter762
    Free Member

Trick looking bike.

Advent X 10 speed pretty solid for UK conditions. Still has great climbing range. I have a few k on my groupset. No issues just tightened the clutch.

tmays
    Free Member

That’s a lovely build!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.