Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 109 total)
  • 2022 Chub Club
  • coconut
    Free Member

2022 Chub Club… running for 13 weeks this time.. This will be the last one for a while, all are welcome to join. You can add your name to the bottom of the spreadsheet. Good luck all.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1thuvaXDNde7gZPSTH6r7kg57LjARuyBWOp7lB1zh_gc/edit#gid=0

skink2020

Always appreciated.

TheWrongTrousers

Great !
    Thank you very much

FB-ATB

Cheers- started last one ok, then dropped off big time.

uggski

I’ll try again. Havea rce target for this year as well.

twonks

Thanks once again.

Wonder if I’ll be the heaviest at start?
    This time I am determined to lose and keep doing so.

juanking

I’m in.

dirkpitt74

I’ll try again – back end of last year dodi go to plan with family issues and illness.

ernie67

Boy do I need this – much appreciated

MoreCashThanDash

Third year of trying, let’s hope I succeed this time.

susepic

Cheers – gonna give this a try and see how I get on w some peer pressure. Guess I shouldn’t be drinking this beer this evening……..

olddog

Thanks – I’m back in

oldschool

I’m in. Did type a longer reply, but realised it was excuses. I’ll just get on with it 😜

coconut
    Free Member

All are welcome to join, this Chub Club runs through Jan/Feb/March. Final weigh in will be on Friday 1st April.

muggomagic

Thanks, I’m in again. I got within 3kgs of my target for the last chub club with 2 weeks to spare, but then the wheels fell off with getting back on the booze and with it the usual counter to the hangover of eating more. Weighed in on NYD to find I’d put on 7kgs in 3-4 weeks! Taking the positives I’m still about 10kgs lighter than when I started back in Sept.

trumster
    Free Member

Thanks, first timer here. I need to some peer pressure to help me along and I’m looking forward to getting back in shape after a year of injury. Although if my son can’t comment on my belly, I fear he might move his focus to my growing bald spot.

Trumster

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

If anyone wants a personal weight tracker spreadsheet you can make a copy of this and keep it just for yourself : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ogSAwH5vdArN5YuQxN7P38OBzdigd5IC5iFHhfl9uYw/edit?usp=sharing

This is all =calculated in KG so that 10+10 =20 instead of 1st 3 lb and 7 farthings but does show the weight in Stones and Pounds as well.

Columns you can change
    Column A : Target weekly weight loss. I start with a higher number and then quite quickly reduce to a steady and sustainable number but you can adjust as you like.
    Column B : The date you weigh yourself. It is current set to show every day but if you just type over with the actual date you weighed then it does all the maths to cope with that.
    Column C : Your weight on the date you weighed yourself.

Columns for Information
    Columns D – F : Your target in KG and then your weight and Target in imperial

Graph
    This shows how you are doing over time against the target.
    Right Click and select Vertical Axis to adjust the range of weights as it is currently set between 90kg – 110kg and you might want a different range.

Enjoy and please suggest improvements

momo

I’m in.

And thanks for that link WCA, I’ve pinched a copy

midlifecrashes

Hopped on the scales this morning for the first time since catching COVID at the start of December. 95Kg or as I prefer a hair under 15st. Time to sign up, and maybe the gym or swim again too.

stripeysocks
    Free Member

Cheers, let’s try again for the sake of my joints!

idiotdogbrain
    Free Member

I’m in, thanks for this! Need some motivation finally..

disco_stu
    Free Member

Signed up, I lost 6 Kgs over 11 months last year and have just put back on 4 Kg over the Xmas period.
    Hopefully, it can motivate me to lose what I’ve put on and more.

boombang
    Free Member

In. Ankle injury though 2021 followed by snapping the ATFL (and mucking a lot of the rest up) in December has left me fat and demotivated.

When you son tells you (as a man) you have tits and a wobbly belly things are not good.

richmtb

Thanks for doing this.

I think I’m currently the fattest I’ve ever been. Its not the type of high score I enjoy so hopefully this will give me the motivation to lose a bit of weight

coconut
    Free Member

I had to restore the spreadhseet to 09:05am this morning, as someone had accidentially deleted some data, a few of you may need to re-enter details if you put them in after this time.

reluctantjumper

I’m in. I’m actually heavier than I was at the beginning of the last one so set the same target. Still 15kg heavier than I was at the start of the pandemic though, lots of work to do.

blitz

In also. Gradually put on 10kg over the last couple of years. Need to sort it out.

ernie67

Thanks Coconut- just checked and my line’s disappeared.
    I’ll update in the morning

oldschool

@coconut in column D, there’s an error as the majority are divided by 16 for the weekly target rather than the 13 it should be (unless I’m missing something, which is likely)

And thanks for setting this up.

Kato

I’m in. Out of control over Christmas and an absolute disgrace

coconut
    Free Member

@coconut in column D, there’s an error as the majority are divided by 16

Well spotted, the 16 was a carry over from the previous Chub Club… adjusted now… everyones weekly weight loss target just went up a bit! 🙂

oldschool

Everyone ready for the first weigh in tomorrow? Remember to do it in the morning for best results. 👍
    If one 5k run and a salad this week hasn’t resulted in half a stone I’ll be disappointed 😢

FB-ATB

If one 5k run and a salad this week hasn’t resulted in half a stone I’ll be disappointed 😢

Try to avoid the consolation cake if so!

ernie67

I’ve been living like a monk all week and been on the turbo trainer every night – bacon & egg sarnie for breakfast if the weigh in doesn’t go well in the morning 😉.

docrobster
    Free Member

I’m in. Weighed 100kg for first time in my life at new year. Time to fire up MyFitnessPal and dry January…
    How many calories in a chicken tikka masala, rice and naan?

muggomagic

Solid start for me, 3kgs off in week one which is mostly down to no booze and being a bit more mindful of what I’m eating. I only managed to get one ride in though so need to up that in the coming weeks.

twonks

Well done @muggomagic

I’ve taken your crown as the heaviest here now, after somewhat of a disaster last week.

(comfort eating due to the new syndrome known as ‘Garmindy’ 😉

Could be a challenge between me and thee as we are so close weight wise 🙂

olddog

Just over a kg down, but mainly just stopping the Christmas/New Year excess I think

oldschool

Just over a kg down, but mainly just stopping the Christmas/New Year excess I think

Yeah, similar here. 2kg down, but mostly as a result of Xmas being done and me not eating like Henry VIII for every meal.

juanking

First weigh in today but remarkably appear to have only put on 1.2kg over Christmas despite my onstop chomping on licorice and stuff.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 109 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.