Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 2020 Hightower vs original Hightower or Hightower LT
  • beamishblue

I have a 2017 Hightower which I think is a great bike. I also have the Missing Link and a spare shock so I can convert the bike to 150mm trevel for holidays abroad, bigger enduro rides etc. I am curious about the 2020 Hightower. Has anyone ridden both the new and the old bike? I’d be grateful for real world feedback on the performance differences. There are a lot of online reviews which sing the new bikes praises but I’d be keen to know if there are and disadvantages compared to the old model. All feedback gratefully received!

Blackflag
    Free Member

I cant imagine it rides that differently. Certainly not enough to justify any change. But if you’ve shelled out for a new one i can imagine you have to justify the cost.

antares
    Free Member

I think it’s better in every way to the original but if I hadn’t had the original one that long I wouldn’t rush out and buy the new version as the original is as you say a great bike. Climbing wise theres not much in it but it’s on the descents where I’ve noticed a big difference. Much more stable and confidence inspiring and the suspension feels great.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘2020 Hightower vs original Hightower or Hightower LT’ is closed to new replies.